So the process begins *excitement*

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! im sure u will be fine Sara! As u know all food comes in massive packets there - i wind up binning stuff cos its gone past sell by date - so will prob cost u the same! Ive never got used to the size of the portions!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i sure know that marie! i love it! my favourite thing to eat though over there is a philly cheese steak sub! its always the 1st thing i arrive when i get there, i love them!!! yum *wants one now* haha

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! Yep its so annoying when u want american food when we're in the uk! Its ironic cos once im there and the novelty has worn off i'll be missing some british food!

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well my problems not so much the saving...its the shopping!!and clubbing. costs a bloody fortune. cant help myself!! :D

xx

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

The shopping is definitely gonna be lethal!!!

Only two months and two days to go for me!!!!! Not long now!!! Am so jealous of Matt - he's out there on holiday at the moment and then he'll be back there with me in March!!! Hes so lucky!!

Im hoping to pay my flight off as soon as I get there - Id much rather have things paid for and sorted asap!!! Hopefully Ill be able to afford it!!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah great minds ey michelle. and totally u will witness my spending power first hand, spesh at premium i know what im like there!

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! It sounds like we all love shopping! so hopefully everyones gonna get on great! Just keep me away from A and F and Hollister oh and Bath and Bodyworks too! lol!

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha marie. totally im a shopaholic!! the premium mall bein nr the commons is just totally gona get me, i love that place i keep lookin on the c what shops they have now hehe

xxx

9. feeona

feeona New Member

It will be so cool shopping in those malls in florida. I remember when I went with my family you can spend days looking in all the shops. Clothes are always cheap! OOO im getting so excited

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats so true feeona, we used to go to all the malls we could: florida mall, premium outlets, in orlando. then go to sawgrass mills in fort lauderdale, malls in florida city on the way to the florida keys, as well as many outlets over by sarasota! awww the good times cant wait!

xxx

11. DisneyMichelle

Have been looking at the premiun outlet website too sara - looks pretty threatening to any money i may have!!!!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle i am not kidding u, it will take all ur money away from u!! haha

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well someone'ss gonna have to restrain me! Over the past few months i have become incredibly irresponsible with money!can't stop shopping, and thats just in Inverness, there's only one shopping centre. what am i gonna be like there!

xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha lindsey and me, spesh in the sale, thinkin oh yeah ill have them boots, and them ones, and those shoes ooo they'll go with this. then i think where has me money gone?! tut!

xxx

15. DisneyMichelle

Its mad isn it - youll be buying a pair of shoes that you just HAVE to have but then you have to buy a couple of matching outfits and maybe a bag and maybe some more shoes to go with your new outfits...

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle that does sound oh so familiar. oh the shame of the whole thing!

17. DisneyMichelle

We're such girls arnt we!!! Its just gotta be done!!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

it really has michelle!

ive just noticed on the forum, its dans birthday 2day :eek: i didnt know!

19. DisneyMichelle

I didnt know either - happy birthday to dan!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

tut we not good fellow mouseketeers michelle :( i would txt him but i have no credit! tut!