Soccer...anyone???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Jun 9, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

ENGLAND!!!

2. Ona

Ona Member

SCOTLAND!

SCOTLAND!

JASON SCOTLAND!

;D

Ona x

3. doowop

doowop New Member

THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN IT!! :p

4. Ona

Ona Member

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

David Beckham is my hero!

6. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

Go Canada ;D ;D ;D were in it arent we ??? ... haha just kidding Go England its about time you win

7. doowop

doowop New Member

8. FeeBleu

FeeBleu New Member

I'm for Germany (place of birth and dad is german), then USA (american and mom is american), and last France (loived there 14 years). but mainly GO GERMANYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. flavour

flavour New Member

it was so cool yesterday! went to the fanpark again for the usa-czech republich match (0-3, btw) and it was so fun! we cheered with the americans who were ind such a great mood even as their team was losing...then there were still lots of australians there from the match before (against japan, they won 3-1), and they're always in a party mood...went to a pub then for the italy match (they beat ghana 2-0), and afterwards to hofbräuhaus...it was already kinda empty there, but still great atmosphere: mexicans, americans, brits, australians, all celebrating together! i'm really glad i'm here in germany right now! it's awesome!

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I actually did watch part of the USA-Czech game, mostly because I wanted to see USA losing hahahaha and they did. It was so funny, because at work I was like "boohoo you lost" and everyone was so mad at me. I was planning on watching the german game on Wednesday ( as I wanna see how they play ) and now I got called in for a meeting...and guess at what time....3pm, exactly when the game is starting here, I think they want to get back at me
    Besides that I have the perfect schedule to become a soccer fanatic, I work overnights now.

Julia

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Flavia this time you don've have to update me, I saw the Germany-Poland game and OH MY GOD what a lucky team they are once again! I really thought it would end 0-0, with the only hope of a goal when they were playing 10-11, but that soon vanishing as well. How many yellow cards were given out anyways? Seemed like everyone on the field got one sooner or later lol.
    I work overnight all week, so I can watch England play too ::) :p only because of their soccer abilities of course...

Julia

12. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

WOOP WOOP!!

2-0 England vs. Trinidad & Tobago!!!!!

I missed the first half- no great loss though as the 2 fab goals were scored in the second half!

Reckon we need to raise our game a bit though- saw brazil and germany play in the last few days and they seem to be quicker!!!

Fingers Crossed!!!
    ENGLAND!!!

13. Charlote

Charlote New Member

We were crap if we have any chance of getting further we need to step it up!!
    Personal everyone thinks that we are in with a chance of winning it but not if we continuethe way we have been

14. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

just 15 minutes for Mexico vs Angola!!!

GOOO MEXICOOO GOOOO

15. flavour

flavour New Member

i just came back from nuremberg this morning! i met some english guys here in munich who had tickets for the game and since my mum lives there they offered to give me lift...and am i glad i said yes! the atmosphere in nuremberg was indecribable! all i've seen was red and white, the english had taken over the city! and even though england played shite they won in the end and there was just a huge party! wow!

16. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Flavia: sounds like u had a really great time!!! :)

The match Mexico-Angola has just finished, 0-0, good match but with a lot of fauls (sp??) :(

17. flavour

flavour New Member

i did! i thought it would be great, but i hadn't expected anything like that! and i was thinking about staying in munich for a moment! everybody at work today was jealous, even though i did not even have a ticket!

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ok so I almost peed my pants today when watching Argentina vs Germany!!! They are some lucky bastards....England vs Portugal should be a great game, too....

Julia

19. flavour

flavour New Member

i can't watch it, just have teletext...just read that beckham got substituted and sat on the bench crying! yeah, great game! haha

20. Megara

Megara New Member

It always ends in tears ;)