SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Carol, Dec 15, 2004.

?

Do you like it Hot or Cold in your appartment?!

1. Hot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Warm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Freezing!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi guys,

I will be taking part in the IP in June for UK Merch. The only thing that worry's me about sharing an appartment is the Temperature Control!! I like in Florida to escape the heat by coming out of the the Hot weather and into the cold!  :p This is the complete opposite to where I live just now!!  ;) !! I'm just wondering what you guys like temperature wise!!!

Cheeryo ;D

2. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

i HATE cold rooms!!! everytime i went to pizza hut in orlando i had to wear a jacket cuz its was soo damn cold in there!!! :eek:
    ~sina

3. stefaniewesch

stefaniewesch New Member

Well...I guess I´m kinda weird...but it depends on the weather outside...during the winter in Germany I like to keep all the rooms that I spend a lot of time in hot!! I´d rather be sweating than freezing....But when it is hot outside...I do like it cool, but not freezing inside.
    I really do think that it is way to cold in American movie theatres...u shouldn´t have to bring a sweater inside!! But that´s just me.....

See ya in O-town...
    Stef

4. emma

emma New Member

yeah i know what u mean...i totally freezed mt arse off in the "multiplex" and wal mat how damn cold is that. like livin in tescos freezer section...deffo toooo hot!! i mean who wants chill in the sunshine state?