Sooooo......... DID YOU GET THE EMAIL?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Oct 3, 2008.

1. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

I heard! 11th December in merry old london. Although because it starts so early methinks its best to stay over night just in case the trains weren't working :) If it were the week after id be on holiday - typical ;)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I havent heard anything yet. I hope the Aberdeen ones are later in November cause that would be better for me. And gives lots of time to prepare.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i couldnt do the 11th december...dress rehearsals...i dont want to fail!

im really hoping for liverpool!

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I've not heard.

:(

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Has anyone who is going to Aberdeen heard anything yet?

6. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

anyone fancy meeting up on sunday evening?
    carla and I were thinking maybe a drink in a pub or something??
    ideas please!
    xx

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I got two comfirmation emails the other day, hehe. one with a subject and the other without.

I gave my advisor the forms today, it is quite exciting, hehe. I probably wont get them bck until Monday!

9. djb.williams

djb.williams New Member

Hi everyone, I'm David - from Bristol, studying 1st yr Computer Science with Business at the University of Bath.

I applied for the summer ICP about a month ago, have since had the phone interview and confirmation of the F2F (Birmingham).

I discovered this website a couple of weeks ago & have been wading through the content, but have only just got round to registering - I was going to tell you all that I'd received the list of roles recently (as I didn't get the original email) & found more roles than were mentioned on here, but I see someone else has beaten me to it!

10. KC

KC New Member

Hang on, there were more roles mentioned than on here?

Which were?

Also, hey David! Sounds like we're in similar courses!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Theyre in the ICP roles topic Kev,

12. KC

KC New Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, now I'm freaking out! Delighted with that turn of events!

Also, how did I miss that ??? :-\

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

A girl named Alex was ever so kind and sent me the new list. Its the list that we all thought was there. the only one i cant see on its own is attractions...which has been put under operations.

Cant wait..i'm getting really nervous now!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh carla, could you send me it please?

I wish attractions was on its own, hehe.

15. anijac1412

anijac1412 New Member

@ David and Kevin - I'm studying computer science as well! But I'm all the way in Canada.
    Looks like we a few potential Imagineers here? lol ;)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Do you need to be a engineer to be a imagineer?

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sent it onto you leom.

not sure what you have to do to be an imagineer...its kinda a fuzzy area.

18. KC

KC New Member

If only! Imagineering would be amazing! I'm studying Business Information Systems, so I'm not sure I have the brains to create the next attraction design CAD program! But if they want me to model a database, that I can do! ;) =D

And Leom, absolutely not! There's people from all kinds of disciplines at WDI :) Imagineers may include artists, writers, architects, landscape architects, engineers, model builders, construction managers, technicians and designers. And there's a heckload more, I'm sure!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Any for microbiologists?

20. KC

KC New Member

Maybe not... But I'm sure there'd be something with Animal Programs ;)