Sooooo......... DID YOU GET THE EMAIL?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by *PennyCrayon*, Oct 3, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome, i must look into that. i know my friend Laura, her roommates dad was an imagineer for disney

2. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

When u have to take proof of address can it be the small bit at the top of the statement cut off or do u have to take the whole bank statement?

3. Kevus

Kevus New Member

take the whole thing but they only need the top bit so if you dont want them to see everything else just fold it up

4. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

thanks hun :D

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i wont mind them looking at mine, its my savings account statement im taking, hehe.

6. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

i don't either - but I got a bank statement today (thankfully as i forgot to take one home!) and it's a new style, so looks kind of fake!!
    oh well, i'll have my driving licence just in case!!
    xx

7. ginabella

ginabella New Member

soon companies wont be able to ask for things like bank statements cos it'll all be e-banking :)

am watching house series 4 :) having been to fireowrks and been soaked through!

cant believe all yur interviews are so soon!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Mines on Friday.

My bank statement is in new form, its so funky but it tells me how much i have spent within the month and i dont believe what it says, i think its impossible, haha.

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

mine appears to be like some kind of reality show!
    it has 'top credits' - unsuprisingly the student loan was the largest!
    and also 'top debits' - my rent
    why?????????
    do you think our passport copy should be in B&W or colour???
    xx

10. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i dont think it matters as long as they can make out the important details

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, ill just get what i can get.

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i didnt take proof of address cos of postal reasons. they were ok about it when i explained. i think i will have to email it to them so i will wait a bit before i send it off.

13. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

they didnt even look at mine thank god it was my rather large cedit card bill ::)

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Is it ok to take a plastic folder wallet type thing to hold your documents in?

15. Kevus

Kevus New Member

very, you will look alot more organised and its easier to keep things together

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

awesome, ill need to look out my nice one i used for my biology investigation last year, i cant seem to find it anywhere.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i was too organised and couldnt find things lol. was rather funny but michelle (yummy jobs) found it funny too...at least i hope she did.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

HAHA, that quite funny. i cant wait to meet he yummyjobs crew! See on the yummyjobs website there is no roger but there is a robert.

I really cant wait for friday, i have had a horrible day but now coming on this has cheered me up.

19. KC

KC New Member

Roger is one of the Disney recruiters, who aren't shown on the YJ website... mainly because they work for Disney and not YJ :p :D

20. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

hehe - even with the lovely blue folder??
    mine was half organised, i had some things completely ready to hand, but then couldn't find the uni letter! tho nick said it was fine! and then he was like 'your from york? i'm from haxby!' so we had a laugh and talk about that!
    it was odd tho, how fast it went yesterday! the presentation was great, and then the 4 or so hours wandering around liverpool went just like that!!
    everyone's so lovely tho (can't believe i keep saying that!!) - but it's true!!
    xx