Soooooooo...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Well done, i bet your soooo excited

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I had my interview in June and got in for f&b but still waiting on the magic piece of blue paper to come through to book my visa and get a start date

3. patito77

patito77 New Member

Same thing here in Italy, even if i applied for merchandise, still no answer from the recruiter :-\

Hate waiting ;D

Congratulations to the guy joining the Dream ;)

4. patito77

patito77 New Member

I didn't...

I was on holiday last week so cudn't write too much.

I was very excited last saturday because I was in Florence with my girlfriend waiting to see "David" and saw lot of Disney Cruise Line guests in row during their excursions ;D

Ok btw... let's keep waiting for a call :-* :-*

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha thanks matey :D

Hope you enjoyed your holiday :D

I usually know EVERYTHING about Disney... But the cruise line is a total new part of the company for me so I was learning all about it and what is has on it and stuff...

I AM TOTALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE ESPN SKY BOX!!! :D Is there one on every ship?

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ok so the ESPN sky box isn't there anymore... That sucks!

Anyways I've heard that people have started getting more start dates :D

Time for me to sort my paper work out I think :eek:p

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Hopefully they will hurry up and get back to me soon

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I wish they'd hurry up and get back to me! They sent me an email asking if I was ready to do my medical, and I sent one back telling them that I could but my availability date isn't until next year and I've heard nothing back! EEK

9. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

I spoke to my Disney Agent. Apparently they just got 100 blue-letters sent to them to send out (which is only some) , they did have a moan saying a lot of the blue-letters are for people who cancelled.

They just mailed me to say she they have my coe(blue) letter and is sending it via FedEx to me tomorow, so will let you know what the blue letter looks like lol

10. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Alright folks got the magical blue letter today and have my visa & medical 9th sep ....did u get ur letter today folks ?

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I don't have my COE yet because I don't have a start date, but I've been notified to get my medical done so the whole process is starting. All that information is a lot to take in though! I read at the end about taking a Mears shuttle to the hotel we'll be staying at and I hope it's All Star Sports! I want to be able to go to the parks (well mainly Epcot to see people) and it's easier from there LOL.

12. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Louisa, it says in my pack that it is all star sports! hehe. Also, that all meals are paid for! :) :)

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Got the interview for September 21st. He said it would be for the Disney dream too

Completely blagged my way on the phone so im not expecting much from it all.lol

14. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

:eek:

15. patito77

patito77 New Member

They give me another resort not the ASS (are still there the statues of Goofy playing Hockey? too funny eheh)

I still don't know in which ship will I work and, of course, when I'll start, but I know the Hotel (indeed the hotels) where I'll spend one or two nights before to onboard!

;D ;D

still don't like waiting ::) :-\ :-X :-[ :'( :( :mad: :eek:

16. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

What hotel have you been given?

17. patito77

patito77 New Member

Ops sorry my memory is not that good anymore, I'm too old ;D ;D

I checked and indeed the ASS must be my hotel (will meet Goofy again yeahhh),

but in the shuttle tickets there is the name of the Best Western Lake Side Hotel too.-

Any way they can even let me sleep in Georgia...

18. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

hi, im from mexico i dont have a date yet i already had my medical and hope i will get an answer soon, i dont even know what ship or anything and the recruiter from mexico is so hostile he is not answering... i wish i was likw you guys...

19. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

if we get to work together we could start our international parties, im shure it wont be like commons but we can try... lol

20. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Quick Question

Has anyone who's applied for Cruise Line been asked for References from when we did the Cultural Rep program. I have fanatic cards and a quarterly award but i don't have a personal reference as they don;t give them. Apparently they gave completion certificates of the CRP but i didn't even get one of them nor is it a reference.

Of course i can prove i've worked for Disney before and Cruise Line can always look up my record card, but you know what i mean?