Southern Hemisphere Participants- 27th Nov 07 -8th Feb 08

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by porcelain779, Sep 27, 2007.

1. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Just seeing who is interested in moving over from the current forum in FAQ.

and again asking.....HOW ARE WE GOING TO CELEBRATE AUSTRALIA DAY???? Anyone got a footy (and know how to play aussie rules?)

2. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Vegemite eating contest? :-X

Marmite is so much better. :p :p :p I'm going to go make some toast right now.

3. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Ooh I like that idea but I've heard that its illegal to take vegemite into the States becase it contains added folate. (can anyone clarify this for me)

But if its not....definately a vegemite on toast eating contest, we'll have very rosy cheeks.

4. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Vegemite illegal?! :eek:
    That's weird, I want to know more.

5. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Ok, according to Wikipedia you can still take Vegemite, there was some sort of misunderstanding.

6. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Nice one! I dont eat much vegemite but occasionally I crave it and LOVE it!

I kinda got over it after having it for lunch everyday for 13 years at school.

7. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Haha I never eat Vegemite, but I have Marmite on toast for breakfast almost everyday. :p

8. leeroy8

leeroy8 New Member

Eeek marmite GROSS!
    Hehehehe :D Vegemite wins any day.

Hey I was just thinking something - I haven't booked my flight yet, but the one I found that was cheapest would get me there at 9:00pm (Florida time). (Hehehe I'm going via Japan on the way! Woot!)

That arrival time kinda sucks... Was just wondering though, does it matter what time we get there as long as it's on the 27th?

- Lee :)

9. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Hi Lee,

I am arriving at 9:00 too (from San Francisco).
    I checked with Trudy before buying the fare and she said it was fine - there will be people arriving at all hours.
    It is later than I'd like to get there but at least I'll be there. :)

Cya,
    Bryce

10. leeroy8

leeroy8 New Member

Hey Bryce,

Oh yay your getting there the same time! Someone to talk to when I get there :)

That's cool - I was worried that it might be too late... Hehehe my roomies are gonna be asleep by the time I get there!

- Lee 8 :)

11. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Assuming your of the same gender, you might be paired up together...then all your roomies wont be asleep....hmm now play nicely with nettiqute :)

hehe

I'm getting so excited its only like 7 weeks or something, and they are going to fly because I'm on Kindy prac!!!!!

12. Bryce

Bryce New Member

We are not the same gender haha. :p
    What is 'nettiqute'???

Bryce

13. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

my spelling is probably really bad but it was a pun at ettiquite on the net...manners

14. leeroy8

leeroy8 New Member

Hahahaha.
    Yes, it's true, my parents went and gave me a 'boy name' but I am actually a girl! Grrrr :) :)

Lol nettiquette. I like I like.

Ooooh kinder prac!! I'm assuming your doing early childhood ed or something similar? That sounds like so much fun.

and I KNOW!! Arrr it's less than 7 weeks and I'm already bouncing off the walls ;D It's gonna crawl by for me though :( Gor 3 more weeks of uni then exams waaaah. Ah well. It'll all be worth it!
    - Lee ;)

15. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

You should organise a rugby rematch with the English!... lol :p

16. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Steve/Peter,

I'm gonna be in Auckland tomorrow for my interview. Email or txt me (021 1036747) if you will be free to meet up. My interview is at 11 but I'll have a couple of hours free afterwards.

Cya