Star Wars Weekend

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Disney Jess, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Star wars weekends are on in June, and for those of us going on the 21st, I say we deffinately must go the next weekend! even if we're working hopefully we'll have a chance to pop in at some point.
    I've not been before, but its meant to be good,and something different anyway!
    Anyone else up for going to it?

2. Shayda

Shayda New Member

I'd love to go! Star Tours is one of my favourite rides! ;D

3. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

Tusken Raiders couldn't keep me away!

4. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

My sister did the CRP a couple of years back and said it's worth going to. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything,but they have people from the films there and you can meet them(if you queue up, which is normally really long apparently) and the Characters are wearing Star Wars attire. I cannot wait!

5. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

OOOOO! That sounds ace,loved star wars when I was little.

6. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

:)
    I think thats the only main event on when we're out there. Although, the 4th July will be amazing!

7. vik

vik New Member

apparantly the star wars weekends are from may til june14th this year so i wont be there for them:(
    BUT they're bringing back pirate and princess parties this year so hopefully they'll do some in august again!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Id love to go to a pirate and princess party. Yea those going out in the 21st June wont be able to go to the star wars weekends, they finish beginning of june, i got the dates from ITM podcast.

9. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

aw what?! I read on Disneys site it was until the end of June! :( Gutting!
    Pirate and Princess party, deffinately! I was trying to look at the dates for that, but couldn't see them when I looked!

10. vik

vik New Member

yeah they haven't announced them yet, i dunno if they'll do them, last year they didn't do them in august and said they wouldnt be doing them for a few years a but now they're back in april so fingers crossed! i desperatly want to meet belle, while dressed as belle hehe

11. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Pirate and Princess party would be amazing, I hope hope hope they put them on while we're there!!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, i really want to go to one of them.

13. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

we'll all have to keep our eyes peeled!
    I actually cannot wait to get there now, I keep thinking about it.