'Steve & Barry's'

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussion and Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Elliot_Stone, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

I'm a major fan of 'Steve & Barry's', and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Ok I've only ever used the one in 'Festival Bay Mall' ('Millenium Mall'?) but I love this store, everything is so well priced and really good choice of sizes and the staff have always been friendly when I've had any questions.
    I love their T-shirts plus they have such a good range of everything. You get really good wear out of their stuff to, one of my fav shirts I wear all the time is still in fab condition and t-shirts from 3 years ago wash really well and still vibrant in colour.

P.S. No I don't work for them and I get no commission, lol ^_^

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I haven't even heard of Steve and Barry's!!

3. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

It's a US store and their prices are simply amazing.

4. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

and what kind of things are there???

im looking for a cheap shop, near to Disney, and with girls stuff, we are planning a summer camp on disney, with girls between 7-10 years old, any recomendation?

5. vistaway

vistaway New Member

They are massive stores full of basics, a lot with a collegiate/athletic theme. Prices are insane...quite often they have sales where everything in the store is $7.77 or similar. Including jeans and stuff. I have found the quality is no worse than Old Navy (styles are similar).

They are all across the US now (closest to where I am are in Buffalo and Detroit).

http://www.steveandbarrys.com/

As the OP mentioned, the closest to WDW is Festival Bay: http://www.shopfestivalbaymall.com/html/

6. PeXoXaLoVePooH

oh it sounds really good, a good option to go =)

7. PeXoXaLoVePooH

and what about the other shops in the mall? are there good? or only Steve & Barrys its the only one really good?

8. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

Cold Stone's ice-cream is amazing also, you gotta try a Cookie 'N' Creams shake, they are fab especially with a lil choco sauce on top, pure lush. Ron Jon's Surf Shop is pretty good for beach and pool wear. Sheplers is apparently the largest Western Wear store in the world. Hot Topic is really good, I love there choice of t-shirts. It also has a cinema and other stores, some boutiques, but pricey. Across the road is Belz Factory Outlet Mall, which has some good shops my fav is Character Warehouse which is Disney owned but sells all there discontinued items at rock bottom prices, some amazing savings to be fouud here. Thats the best I can do from memory.

9. PeXoXaLoVePooH

ty! it helps a lot! its sounds really good, yes Beltz is pretty good!! lol, i love the premium outlets as well...are really good as i can remember, cant wait!

10. I don't remember seeing that the last time I was down, I'll have to check it out. I found a nice calendar at Hilo Hattie for 99 cents though! And I love Ron Jons :)

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

This is practically all the same stuff they sell in Cast Connection (behind MK), however, they do sometimes have things that have been snapped up at CC so it's well worth a look, even if it's at the Premier Outlets