still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Dandan

Dandan New Member

How about the end of June sometime? 19th or the 26th?

2. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I will have finished work then, so that's good for me! 26th is my dad's birthday though, so 19th would be better :)

3. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

I have the same birthday as your dad! (random fact lol) Wish i was in england to meet all you guys!

4. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Haha, well then, according to my Disneystrology book, your birthday character is Mr Incredible (my dad liked that a lot when he found out!) Ahhh wish we could meet you Canadians too.... but we'll all see each other out in Florida!!!! ;D

5. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I bet that book goes with you to florida :-D

6. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

No need. I would have memorized it by then ;D

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

8. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

HAHA I had no idea such a book existed. incredible (lol)

9. agb1985

agb1985 New Member

Wow congrats to all! I see that you all got dates, that's awesome!!! :D
    I've been reading your posts to get through my waiting...all of you have been sooo patient!!!
    I hope the same goes for the Mexico waitlistees!!!

10. jhurtado90

jhurtado90 New Member

So cool to hear that all of you guys are getting dates, I've been following this and other forums to help me stay calmed until I get THE E-MAIL haha... I had my f2f two weeks ago, so I hope, that if everything goes alright, I will meet some of you there on Aug. 30th.

Greetings from Costa Rica!

11. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Yes June is fine for me too. I will just request something off at work when we all decide a date.

12. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

:)june is great for me too,19th world be perfect.

How is everyone feeling? i still cant believe it!xx

13. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Ah no, just realised that the 19th wouldn't be good as I wouldn't have finished work then! I'm planning on finishing June 23rd.

What about July 3rd? Deffo would have finished then :)

Me either Sarah :) I keep having to re-read the email and make sure it's real! xoxo

14. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

I can do the 3rd of July:) how about everyone else?

I am so pleased we all got through,it makes me shudder the thought of having to re-apply! So happy xx

15. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

3rd of July great for me! :)

16. smagfx

smagfx New Member

July 3rd is good =D xx

17. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Cool:) sounds like a plan. If we decide the 3rd,then it gives people enough time to get time off work or decide whether to come etc. Shall we meet at the 02? Or any other suggestions?xx

18. katie102

katie102 New Member

Hi everyone, just out of interest has anyone received a email from yummy jobs confirming they received the reply we sent to them about accepting the job. I'm probably just being over paranoid tho lol, thanks x

19. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I thought the same thing! But nope, not a peep so I wouldn't worry about it.

July 3rd is good for me too! Work better like it or lump it cause I'm there! ;D Has anybody got anything in mind we could do down there?

20. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

July 3rd I can do. Will just request it off work! ;D

Where will we go?