still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ilovedisney01

ilovedisney01 New Member

:) 3rd of July should be fine for me.. Will hopefuly be able to come through from Scotland 'cause I really want to meet everyone before we go out! Maybe we could all just hang out in the Disney store for a few hours?! haha ;)

Also - this is my fb - add me! :)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504418813

2. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

cool :) sounds brill the 3rd! ...sorted xxx

3. Sammy

Sammy Member

awww i really wana come!!! but i duno if i can, July 3rds my birthday! gutted! xxx

4. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

3rd of july is good for me. Sammy it can be a waitlist party and your birthday party. TGI Fridays is good at the O2.
    and i like their cocktails :) x x x ;D

5. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I like the idea of TGI's! Could you possibly get any more American than that?!

6. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

TGI sounds good:) what time is best?

7. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Well Independence day is the day after, so I don't think anything could be more fitting :)

Maybe one of us should set up a Facebook event?? xoxo

8. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

Craig should he's got all our logos lol x x x

9. smagfx

smagfx New Member

LMAO!!! Haha am I making a logo for this as well? =P xx

10. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Yeh TGI Friday's at the O2 would be great! ;D

11. aristophanes

aristophanes New Member

that logo is amazing craig

12. Missish

Missish New Member

Just saw that you guys all have dates! I'm so happy for you all - I actually got goosebumps as I was reading all your dates! :D
    So it seems all your patient waiting paid off then ;)

Now just to cross my fingers that I'm as lucky as all you lovely people ...

13. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Just to let you know guys and gals, I wouldn't expect a reply from Hannah soon. I just emailed her to inform her that I am on holiday May 5th- May 16th and got an automated out of office reply saying that she is out of the office until May 3rd.

Since we are meant to be contacted by May 12th (when I'm away), I don't know how this affects them contacting me :-\

Her out of office email said to contact Nick with any queries regarding the program, so I did that. Hopefully I will be able to have my phone call with them before I go away. July's not that far away!

xoxo

14. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

heyy guys did anyone else get an e-mail a few days ago with an invite to a phone interview? totally confused since i accepted a role startin nov 1st haha must be a mistake from yummy

15. Dandan

Dandan New Member

You need to book a slot! You should have got another email from Nick saying that's it'll show up as a phone interview but it's actually for your job offer session. They just need to go through the program and everything you need to do to get set up. I believe they're all next week and Chloe is gonna be doing them, so make sure you do it! :)

16. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I had mine with Nick on thursday, they're just gonna run through the highlights of the program and everything we need to do before heading out there :) So make sure you book a slot! It's not a phone interview, just a chat.

Oh and if you look on your yummy account, your documents section will be updated too!

17. MJ

MJ New Member

wohoooo wish you all the besttt & get what you want~
    working in a such great place named dream hoho
    anyway it's been a loooong time since i visited this forum >__<

hey dandan,
    just saw your replied sorryy ^^;; i had interviewed last year for DAK & still don't know when they will contact me again due to limited position but this year my cousin will go, he's the one & only from Indonesia~