still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Congratulationssssss!!!! ;D

2. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Congrats!!! Am very happy for you!! ;D

3. marianne1506

marianne1506 New Member

i'm going on June 7th. a week before my birthday! and a month after my mate Mark has started so yeah tis goooood. so yes definitely don't give up hope guys!

4. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Congrats Marianne! ;D nice to see everything is moving along and that we're all once step closer to getting our own dates. If you're all being given dates in June/July though I'm beginning to think this whole end of 2011 thing for us waitlistees was all speculation... But we'll see!

5. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Congratulations Marianne!!! Wow, that's definately going to be a birthday to remember!! :)

6. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I really hope the rest of us get to hear this week! I've even given yummy their own rington (when you wish upon a star) so I'll know exactly how quickly to run to answer the phone lol.

Fingers crossed for us all, I really don't think I can take much more! X

7. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Oh wow Vicky that's an amazing idea. I would probably start crying if I heard that ringing! ;D

8. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

hey :) did anyone get an email from nick saying about the canadian program....my heart was pounding when i saw i had an email then sank when i realised it wasnt about the CRP!lol
    xx

9. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

No i didnt want did it say? x

10. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

A generic email asking if I wanted to consider applying for yummyjobs Canada,I think it must have been sent to lots of people as it was very general:)

On Friday we will have been 16 weeks
    waitlisted!!! Hope we find out soon as getting fed up of waiting! Sooo desperate to go!!x

11. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Well there's 16 weeks gone! Starting to lose hope now :(

12. Sammy

Sammy Member

i agree!!! another weekend with no news... lol i hope all this waiting is worth it in the end!! xxx

13. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Yupppp, feeling exactly the same. Always get to this point in the week, and let out a big sigh that I'm still in exactly the same position.

14. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Yep, been feeling exactly the same. :(
    I keep thinking that as I told them I couldn't go til early Feb- around Feb 5th.. that they've been waiting until then to tell me. Which is a foolish thing to do as I may still be sitting in the same position next week.
    Got to hang onto hope though, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger and all that lol

15. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Yes am feelin' rather down at the moment as no news.. :'(

16. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I feel the same :( I wish the weekends away now cause I know nothing's gonna change. I wanna do this that and the other, and book a holiday and stuff and think naah can't do that 'what if'? In fact I'm starting to become a bit disillusioned by it all lol... Just read your last blog post Vicky and I can seriously relate... Chin up guys.

17. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Clearly its not good that more people are feeling bad but in a selfish way it makes me feel a bit better to know I'm not alone in this. I'm gonna try and put it out of my mind for the weekend (for my sanity!) and try and look on the brightside for next week- we still have 7 weeks left to go don't we? A lot could happen during that time I guess. Have a great weekend everyone :)

18. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Completely agree I have reached a stage where the waiting is taking over my life, I cant think past March. I cant think of my future without a date from Disney.
    What does everyone think we will hear one by one or do you reckon they are going to tell us all dates in like the same week?

19. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I get the impression it's gonna be a mass email from what Hannah has previously said to people - maybe for the dates between Sept to December that they're no longer recruiting for this round of applications?

20. Charlyjo

Charlyjo New Member

It just gets at me when hearing about people going and packing and stuff that were at our interviews. Still hoping we will get there. Think positive and we can make it!!!

Charly x