still waiting....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

hey folks! not been on in a while still playin the waitin game too! pretty much cant remember what happened back in october lol! must be hearin somethin soon now, excitin! good luck everybody ;D

2. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

I dont think we will be getting a call,more of a bulk email as Dandan said :)

Its getting depressing now and is disheartening as time ticks on.

Is anyone going to contact yummy jobs if we dont hear anything soon? i rang 3 weeks ago and they said they would email us in "a few" weeks, id like to ring them again on monday but not sure whether i should so soon after previously ringing!

The new applications close on the 28th of February,i wonder if we will get a horrible email saying apply again...i certainly hope not!:-(

i still have my fingers and toes crossed for us all!!

i so so so so so so so want to go!!lol

x

3. steviebobs

steviebobs New Member

I think it's ridiculous that they would recruit more people when there are still loads of people they've accepted on the waitlist already waiting to go

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

the people they are recruiting will be for 2012, the waitlist people will be this year

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

That's just speculation. I'm not assuming anything.

6. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I dont think its speculation, I mean they may let a few people go this year but they have told us all that the places they are recruiting for are 2012

7. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm still not assuming anything.

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

What, do you think waitlist people will get to go 2012?

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

No. Waitlist doesn't guarantee you a job at all. Sure some of us may/probably will go out the end of the year, but it's not known how many are still on the waitlist and how many positions there are etc. So some waitlistee's might not go at all. Hence why I'm not assuming anything. Disney are unpredictable with their hiring. You can't really predict anything.

10. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ah ok im with you now Megan, yeah you can't predict how many will get to get off the list. I thought you were meaning that it is specultion that the new lot are for 2012. I hope you get off it soon, it must be driving you mad, what with all the Disney chat.

11. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Oh yeah, no I meant about getting off the list lol. It's definite about the Jan applicants. Thanks Rob :) yeahhhh, only driving me a teenie tiny bit mad haha

12. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I do hope you get off and whilst it may not seem like it now, its a blessing in a way as you will be so much more up for really enjoying yourself as you had this extra wait. Also, you mates will be well chuffed if you just turn up one day

13. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

I do hope you get off and whilst it may not seem like it now, its a blessing in a way as you will be so much more up for really enjoying yourself as you had this extra wait. Also, you mates will be well chuffed if you just turn up one day

14. Dandan

Dandan New Member

15. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

What?! No call, details please!! X

16. Dandan

Dandan New Member

17. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

18. Dandan

Dandan New Member

I do think the majority of us will get off in the next couple of months to be honest because there's three full months not been recruited for, so roughly 15 positions? How many people could there possibly be waitlisted?!

19. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

20. Dandan

Dandan New Member

We may be the longest Disney waitlistee's in history! We're talking around another 2-3 months :( I hope I'm wrong.