Summer ICP 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by merfsko, May 6, 2009.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Yes Leom, you're costume was HOT, obviously I meant 'excluding Leom's incredibly sexy flag costume, it was the best costume in the whole of WDW'. Better??

Haha we should defs both try and work at Tower, it would be IMMENSE! And hells yeah we are going back to the Poly, I loved it there soooo much! And we need to eat at Ohanas :)

This is all assuming we get accepted...but fingers crossed. I want to travel so I'm looking into different tours, Contiki do a few good ones. And I want to go to Hawaii! Who's coming??!

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im going to save up big time for next summer and do some amazing travelling afterwards and obviously not spend my money on everything, haha. I think i can hold back some of the shopping sprees. I think i can see a two night stay at the polynesian next time, hehe. maybe with a magic kingdom/beach view so as to watch wishes at nighttime from the luxury of our rooms, woohoo!

Yes, that was a bit better, but your costume was super awesome, i dont know if i would suit it though, especially that big long coat, yuck! haha. "welcome to the hollywood towers of terror, my name is Leom and i will be your elevator man" *big smiles* :D:D haha.

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Ach - neither of you could beat my sexy, sexy bonnet :p
    I mean, it came with an apron as well!
    Although Leom's comes close..... ;)

I'm up for Hawaii! Even if I don't get in! :)

We need to meet up. Seriosely. This Disney depression is so old. And I was only there on.... Tuesday.
    Oh dear. less than 3 days and I'm this bad..... :(

Anyone up for a pre-Christmas trip?
    xx

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I only wish i could have a pre christmas trip. :(

Yes, we need to have a disney meet up, i will try and see if i can organise one in glasgow round about november time, does that sound good?

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Only if it is before Remeberance weekend.... (November 15th) - the rest of November is kind of booked up! December would probs be OK though, or October :)
    xx

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, i have no idea when it will be now, i have a group on facebook though for it, so i will get a date eventually. we shall see when others are available.

7. CharlotteSparkle

I promised everyone at tower I would go see them at Christmas, gonna have to be a last minute deal though coz I won't have any money til November (if I can afford it at all). I misss it so so much, I miss my Tower :-( And Sundays are depressing without 13 hour shifts then HOUSE OF BLUEEES!

Leom I'm super excited bout the Glasgow reunion!! Good call on that one. I miss you!!

8. andreabg23

andreabg23 New Member

hello there!! i'm also applying for the summer program, but have not yet received ANY info concerning my application!! i'm desperate! i've sent many emails!! soo how did you apply? through the webpage or who did you contact?? please help me out, i'm afraid it's getting late!!

thaanks!!

-andrea

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

We applied through the webpage on Yummy Jobs - did you not get an email confirming your application? If not, have you checked that the email on the site is correct?

Otherwise.... just keep trying to contact them is all the advice I can give!
    Good luck :)
    xx

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Where are you from andrea? if you are from the UK or Canada then you apply to yummyjobs through their website. I dont know if the applications are still open at the moment for the first set of interviews, but if you email them theyshould reply with the right information.

Do you know charlotte i never went to house of blues, but i didnt think it would be as fun without being 21, not worth it to go in for orange juice, haha. I miss Towers, hehe. I miss going on tower, i went on it countless number of times. If i had the money and time i would waste no time to rush over to disney again. But im sure i can wait til June, hehe.

The Glasgow reunion will be fun fun fun. I just need a day/date now.

11. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

... Need i mention THE shorts?!

I win. haha

xx

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Hmmm.... the shorts were better!
    But you spoilt it when you changed to trousers, like the Floridian you are at heart!
    I maintained the bonnet to the end!

Actually, even with the shorts/shirts/bonnet, still wish I could be there! I'd even wear the fluroescent PJ things animal kingdom have to if I was back!
    xx

13. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I just applied Friday, do you think I missed the deadline? I'm going to call tomorrow. Canadians, who are you dealing with?

14. dancing_supasta

dancing_supasta New Member

I just applyed on friday. I hope it isn't too late! :(

15. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I called Kristen and she said it wasn't! Thank goodness =)

16. CharlotteSparkle

nope they'd stop you being able to apply it was too late so it's all good :-D

17. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

got my phone interview time today WOOOP!

18. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Haha, one of my roommates had to wear those! She just wore them around the apartment, they were so comfy. Those and her Mickey slippers were a winning combo.
    The bonnet was pretty amazing. Bet you're gutted you couldn't take it home with you to wear everyday!
    xx

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to wear my costume again, as much as we laugh about then, i loved mine.

Oh no Laura, your shorts did not beat mine, mines were pure white, do you know how hard it is to keep them clean?

But then again i alwayshad a new costume to wear everyday, yay!

20. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I LOVED my costume. custodial =) Definitely takes the cake for awesomeness. Except whoever decided we should wear white to clean has a few screws loose.