Summer ICP 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by merfsko, May 6, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Ahh - but it shows how clean the parks are that the cleaners can wear white and still be clean! ;)
    xx

2. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

This will may sound weird, but it is true that when people see white their brain automatically thinks "clean" or "pure"
    its the psychology of colour, same as blue being calming (i suppose thats why the Cirque du Soliel costume is blue) or red being danger or anger (hmm, what does that say about Mickey's Mart then? ;D)

3. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Hey guys im Sofi, does it seem quite hard to get onto this program, like do you know many people who have been turned down? im worried i wont get in so what kind of things might prevent me from getting in?

im just looking for advice lol sorry for all the questions x

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Cheeky, Roddy! Haha, but yeahh that's probably right enough! :D

I love the custodial costumes.

Was quite chuffed that day i got to walk around with a minnie apron on at the pantry though, has to be said. Hah!

xx

5. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

Ya that is something im interested in as well
    If theres anyone who didnt get in let us know what not to do at the interview stuff like that

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes it does, haha.

I loved my shite shorts but one day i had spilled chocolate cake down, we had a party in the back, haha. My manager saw me and laughed and said i had to change, i had to run to costuming as it was closing in ten minutes, then go back to work, lol.

7. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

they started off with like 2,000 people at the first stage. Through the phone interviews and the F2F they had to cut it down to the 300 that will be going on the four dates that they have given us. So a lot of people dont get through. But all you can really do is apply and hope for the best. As far as they said today that if you haven't had a F2F yet then it will prob be alot harder to get on because of the fact that they have had so many people apply this year that they think that they may already have enough. They may change their minds but its really up to Disney because they want to take less people on coz of the recession and such.
    Hope this helps. Good Luck!

8. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yeah I heard that there was about 600 f2f interviews from over 1000 applications and then 300 jobs. ish.

9. Sofi

Sofi Guest

eeeeeeeee hope i get through =D glad i didn't wait till the rest of my class apply in december =o x