Summer ICP 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by merfsko, May 6, 2009.

1. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

I just heard today that I have one, but they don't have the dates finalized yet... and they will probably be in early 2010:)

Has anyone else heard yet?

2. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

i would imagine, as ure canadian, like the english ones, u will have them november! i doubt it will b as late as early 2010!

3. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

seriously? that would be so much better:)
    kristen said most likely early 2010, but november would be wayyy better!

4. michelle.e.

michelle.e. New Member

i got the email earlier too! I'm excited for the F2F!!

5. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

lol dnt quote me on it, but in england wen i did ICP we had our phone interviews in sept and f2f in november i found out i had a place in december! lol x

6. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Hey im from the UK. Have been trying to find out as much info about the interview process as possible so im prepared. been looking at some youtube videos of people from the college program which i know is a completely different thing but a girl on it mentioned that this year everyone that is planning to work for disney has to now complete and online questionnaire which you have to pass to get in. Does anyone know anything about this or is it just for people in America do you think??

also im looking to work in operations or merchandise.

7. Loz

Loz New Member

As far as I know they are sticking with the process of sending a form in and having an interview for the International program at least. I've just done it as an Australian heading over in 2010 and that was all we had to do. Hope this helps.
    Good luck and maybe I'll see you in Florida!

8. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Woot Woot! I just had my phone interview like ten minutes ago (finally!)... i asked Kirsten about the f2f and she said that unlike in the past when they'd done two rounds of f2f, one in the fall and one in the spring, this year all canadian interviews would be held in the spring, probably in february. She also said it was probable that canadians would have earlier start dates for their programs, like may 3rd (which i guess they offered this past summer as well, bt my year, 2008 the earliest start was may 25th...)
    anyways, hope to see you all at f2f! :)

9. little-miss-hyper

little-miss-hyper New Member

heeey so i just applied , i just found out about the progeram and i was so excited , anu=yway i just wanted to some stuff ..
    i applied through yummy jobs so what next ??
    isnt there a presentation or something ??
    also when can i expect a reply ??
    there is no agencies in my country so how am i going to have an interview ?
    i just would like as much info as u can give me ..
    thnx :D

10. iain89uk

iain89uk New Member

By looking at the comments from last years applicants, shouldn't those who've applied in the UK be expecting to hear about phone interviews really soon? I'm going to be a nervous wreck when (and if!) it comes to an interview. I'm not good at all at them!

11. daniii

daniii New Member

Hey!!

I JUST heard back from Kristen about scheduling an interview after a month of waiting! Let me say; that was the longest month of my life :) Now I can officially get excited about starting the process!

I'm still dancing around with excitement from that email ahahhaa

-Dani

12. jdavies

jdavies New Member

are u from the UK dani? i cant beleive it if hes starting to email people for phone interviews im gonna have such a nervous week. im moving to cardiff uni on wednesday while waiting for a email of Kristen ahhhhhh xD

13. daniii

daniii New Member

Nope, I'm from Canada actually!! But I'm sure you'll be hearing back from Kristen soon.
    I applied in August and I just heard back a few days ago about scheduling my interview, so no worries!

14. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

Kristen told me we will be hearing back within the next 4 weeks, but it could be sooner...

15. Purrkitty

Purrkitty New Member

Do you mean the phone interview or the face to face? I had my phone interview already, but haven't heard yet about the f2f:-\ How long does it usually take?

16. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

for the phone interview (for the uk)

17. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

I'M KEEN for [USA] summer 2010!!
    Except in NZ we havn't even had our seminar yet!
    Why do we always have to be so behind everyone else?? :S
    Oh well - so long as it's still possible for me to apply!!

18. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Ok so I just got home after finishing the ICP on August 28th...heartbroken! I had the most amazing summer working at the Tower of Terror, and I'm desperate to go back!! I'm going to apply tomorrow so fingers crossed, it was the best job in the world, and the best costume in the whole of WDW :) It's such a good feeling loving your job and looking forward to going to work...shame I can't say that about my job here in England.

So hopefully I'll be meeting some of you for interviews and such, and spending next summer with you all!!

Charlotte xxxxx

19. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Aw I'm so jealous, ToT is my favourite ride in Disney! I just got back a few hours ago and I did it about 8 or 9 times this trip, it was amaazing ;D I'm so glad I can finally apply now I'm home!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Charlotte, how can you say that, did you not see my cotume? haha. We could be ToT buddies next summer.

I am so excited you have reapplied, we can have our fun and possibly our ice cream cake next year. and those great nights at the polynesian, woohoo!