SURFING???....COCOA BEACH

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by OttawaChikky, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Pablo

Pablo New Member

Hahahaha,,, it will be also attitude stuff, 8) 8) 8)

2. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

It's also about money and cars!

I mean, if you are willing to pay our way to the beach or drive us... ;D

~ Jen

3. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

;D ;D
    how excited was i when i saw this topic!!??!

I've just come back from another weeks surfing in Cornwall, have been a surfer for abour 6-7 years now, I have a board here but obviously won't be able to take it.. Will definitely be up for joining you all and getting a lovely custom 7'2" board there to use spending all my free time down on Cocoa beach..

Now all i need is a friend with a car + roofrails!

Beth x

4. Brad Ridler

Brad Ridler New Member

Joelle I would love to join.

I am 21 and I live in Acton, Ontario. A small town about 45min. north west of Toronto. I leave on December 6th and hope to meet all of you down there when we tear up some H20!!!

Brad

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i am very keen on the idea of going surfing there..its beautifull..

xx

6. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey Beth im supposed to be going down to disney on the 20th as well, im probably driving cus its only a 2 day drive from home......if wa wann go halfs on soft racks for the car im up for it....im probably gonna spend a day or 2 in cocoa beach before the 20th and buy my new surfboard...im so stokedim getting a 6'0 thruster...cant wait for it....
    Sheena

7. joelle

joelle Guest

cool brad another member ! :) Sheena your going down in car ?? cool lol this mean we have a designated driver for I-sat !!! :D from quebec city it is 24 hours ( without sleep) drive ... it is very fast ! ... anyway , but ill think ill take the plane ( even though im so freacking afraid of the plane ) i want to try it and kill my fear of flight ... but im not sure if i want to fly alone though... i would love to find another person to fly with ... nobody wants to take his plane from montreal ??? :p

byebye
    joelle

8. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Joelle you should drive down with me!!!! it hink ill be making a one night stop in South Carolina (stay with friends) then make the rest of the way down...let me know if your interested...its still just a possibility i havnt made up my mind for sure yet (gotta see the costs for licencing and insureance)

Sheena

9. joelle

joelle Guest

hehe thanks sheena bt i really want to try the plane lol ive been to florida in car since im 3 ( took 1 time the plane but i was very young ) ... i really want to try it but i dont wanna diiieeee !!!! it would be soooo horrible !! not knowing how it would have been in the WdWiP !!! , yeah it seems like alot of trouble with car insurance and those things but its very practical when your in florida .. so its a 50 good thins and 50 bad things :)...
    and i dont have my driver licence yet :-[ lol im so slow , but i dont feel the urge to get it anyway , when ill come back ill be probably going to uni at montreal , and there its the metro ... so maybe with luck ill have it befor 50 or 60 years old :p

byebye

joelle :D

10. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Pablo you have to start taking note of the members in the I-SAT know everybody is interested

11. emma

emma New Member

yeah we need like a formal membership list!

12. Pablo

Pablo New Member

hehe,,, just wait me a little bit and I ll make a kind of member page.... i just need to finish a lot of work hehehe,

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey pablo,u at uni ?

14. Pablo

Pablo New Member

a Kind of,, I finished my under grad degree last semester (Mechatronic engineer,, heheh sounds dificult huh?) but Im taking my master right now, I will only achieve a minor degree in administration because Y will take only the half master... hehehe...

15. Dee

Dee New Member

OH no !!! I go away for a couple of days and I miss out on the I-SAT!?!?!?! I hope I don't get put on stand-by that would just be way to strssful ! LOL You guys have some great ideas! Count me in (if I get invited to the presentation and pass the interview that is haha) I know florida pretty well but I really want to explore it well I am there - see all the place you never get to when you are just there for a week... I didn't see any mention of Discovery Cove yet - I think it would be a lot of fun...

-Derek-

16. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Derek your deffinitly in dont worry !! Welcome to ISAT
    :) Sheena

17. joelle

joelle Guest

as long as you look good its fine :D ( ok im jussst kidding again )
    i will make you discover a very beautiful place call port orange and ponce inlet its on daytona beach its where my family appartment is , its very calm and beatiful , and there is a lighthouse so cute and a very good restaurent call inlet harbour , with a band and a dance floor and cute waiter lol haaa cant waiiittt!!!!

byebye
    joelle:)

18. Dee

Dee New Member

haha Joelle - I guess I have a conditional acceptance of sorts (accepted if my looks are good enough ! haha) I think International Superficial Adventure Team is the best name - anyway I think that sounds like a really nice day trip - I want to go to St. Augustine sometime too - it is supposed to be really nice.

-Derek-

19. joelle

joelle Guest

yeah derek st - augustine is very cool too :) its approximativly a 2 hour drove from daytona, but i dont know how long it is from orlando .. ! there's also the Daytona flee market wich is the best! lol i think i will try to go at least once a month lol! its a kind of tradition , and we muuuuust go to the spring breack see the drunk students on the beach lol !! :D
    my parents went to the commons today and ask the women at the gate if they could come in and take some pictures lool! they saw cast members waiting for the bus , that is just so funny , and they went to mickeys retreat , said it have 2 pools, one volley ball field ( yeeeahhhhh i loooove volley ball !!!!!) , a beach , picnic tables ! argghhhh!!!!! i just cant wait anymore !!!! there's 5 months to go ... less than half a year , i hope we can do thiiis ! lol

byebye
    joelle :)

20. Dee

Dee New Member

I am soo excited too!! My parents were down there in February and went to Epcot and they were asking so many questions etc - they went by the commons but didn't go in. I didn't realize when I was there in October where it is or I would have gone in - I went by it many times as my friends and I really liked the Premium Outlets! I like the flea market in Dayton too - so much fun - we need to go during Bike Week also - so funny! I think we are gonna have a blast! TTYL