Taking food!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ellen101, May 15, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

definatly different :D

2. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

btw.... wot foods r u guys gonna bring from uk to have over there?

Bry

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

bringin tea bags, cadburys, and i wanted to bring marmite, i may still smuggle it

xxx

4. goofy

goofy New Member

Hiya,
              I am definately bringing loads of Cadburys Chocolate coz Hersheys stinx. Im also taking fruit pastilles and stuff like that. Some nice tea bags.

I think you can get eveything else in Wal mart

emma.xxxx

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooo walmart im even excited to go there.......lol... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

6. goofy

goofy New Member

Walmart is sooo good. I love it!!!

Emma.xxx

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..ill be going ther on my first prper day..ur rite it is great...had everything u ever need :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxx :D ;D

8. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Sounds like my list! Tetley tea bags, lots of chocolate and sweets! lol

Bry

9. emma

emma New Member

hey a new emma!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Anyone ever tried a Sloppy Joe?? the version I know (and don't quote me since it's not a traditional English dish, so I might have it slightly wrong!) is mince meat (cooked, obviously!) and baked beans mixed up and you put that in a sandwich!! It's extrememly messy (like you have to eat with knife and fork!), but gorgeous! :D

Ellen xx :D

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I think you're right Ellen, but maybe there's also tomato sauce? Where are the americans when we need them?

12. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

MM MM, sloppy joe's are great, the one's I ate though were mince meat, with some spices, in a hamburger bun.....

13. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

man u dont even wanna know wat we did to get cheap lunches at epcot CM canteen

lol

fill ur beverage cup with ice and sprite and put lid on and tell them its water..... lol

then u hide ur wrapped cookies under the subway roll in the clear subway bag that they give u and they dont notice that they are there, then u only pay like 4 dollars and get a slap up meal (well sorta) for like 4 dollars!!! yeah baby

hehehe

we were naughty cast members!!!

14. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

HEY, that's stealing.....LOL

15. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

hey, we worked in merchandise........we had no money unless there was MANDATORY OVERTIME!! (hahaha) and then u were working 70 hours per week and getting well tired, but racking the money up cos u couldnt spend any!!

u gotta get by sometimes, and usualyl it was no fault of our own, they just assumed that it was water cos it looked like water so dint charge us and we couldnt help it if our subways in the bag just looked likea subway and u couldnt see the cookies under it

16. Liz

Liz New Member

I'll remember that one! ;D ;)

17. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Oh. I wanna bring chocoalate. I have bought a few :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;)tirimisu chocolate :D :D :D :D :D [ The temerature in Orlando is so high. Oh my god]. But I'm afraid they will melt.
    I wanna bring MANY snacks candies, chips, ;D :D :D :D :Dmy favourite Marks & Spencers cookie :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) . I guess there may not be room in my suitcase. :'( :'( :'( :'(

18. goofy

goofy New Member

HI Guys,
    About the marmite thing. I have spent the lasdt two years working in a summer camp in Connecticut and Im pretty sure that a lot of people brought marmite and vegimite.
    Im afraid I tried it and hated it. HEHEHE

Emma.xx

19. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

It is the most disgusting thing! lol. You either love it or hate.... no in between!

Bry

20. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

There is a kind of in between....I like it, but only spread thinly!!! Too much is not nice!

Ellen xxx :D