Taking Time Off?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by JCB911, May 4, 2008.

1. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

Hi. I am doing the ICP from June to August this year. It's my Mum's birthday whilst I am out there and she will be in Florida during that time. I want to book something for that night, but will I definitely be able to take that evening off or is it not guaranteed? I don't want to book something and then find out they won't let me have that time off.

Thanks.

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

it depends on what kinda schedule you're on... certain schedules you have two designated days off each week.. other schedules you never know which days you have off..
    you'll be working with loads of other people though and they are usually nice about switching shifts with you...
    at any given time you should know your schedule for the next 2 weeks.. so just be sure to check it and be sure you are off.... if you're not planning on spending time any place you would use you Disney ID, you could always call inn as well... ;)

3. Kevus

Kevus New Member

what role do you have and if you mention to your managers and there is something on the hub that lets you book some time off

4. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

Thanks for the advice. I am going to be doing merchandise......so if I mention it to the managers they might let me book it off?

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

As soon as you get there and learn how to use the Hub, request the day off. The sooner you do it, the better they can accommodate your request.