1. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Never heard about it and DO NOT want to know!! Ignorance is BLISS I tell ya!!
    All I know is they have the CLEANEST stores I have EVER seen and I LOVE it there!! Not to mention that they have a STARBUCKS right inside the front doors!!
    FRAPPACINOS (SP) here I COME BABY!!

I will end up taking a CAB myself!!! NO WORRIES.......ANYOnE can join me!!

2. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

apperently they sell some line of dolls that part of the profit goes to some sort of agency that supports it, very complicated... but its probably smart to avoid debate

3. adjonline

adjonline New Member

That fulfils my curiosity, at least.
    Indeed!!

4. *Kel*

*Kel* New Member

I will definately take a cab to get to Target I love it there... so I will join anyone that goes!

5. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

ya targets are great and cheap too i belive just like walmart

6. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I for one will be cabbing it over to TARGET more then I think I will take the bus to WALLY WORLD!!
    if ANYONE wanted to chip in and SHARE the cab........COME ON DOWN!!
    I am NOT a big lover of the WALLY WORLD and if I can do the shop at TARGET....then I will make it SO!!! ;D ;D

7. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I'm just kind of curious why Brennan is naively following directions from his "Right Wing Colleagues" without knowing the entire situation himself.
    I'm sorry, but I tend to really think for myself and I don't boycott something until I know the entirety of the situation.
    Hahah, oops, I'm soo not one to avoid debate!

SLG, I'm so there to share a cab! Target rawks my sawks.

8. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

AGREE WITH YA SISTA!!

The ONLY reason why I am NOT SO happy with WALLY WORLD is because I am a former crew member and they DO NOT treat ALL Thier employees so well!!

TARGET is clean, you can ALWAYS find what your looking for and the stock is CURRENT and CHEAP!!

LOVE IT!!
    NOT to mention the fact that there are DESIGNERS working for them now!!

WAY more options with them!!

CAB.......NO WORRIES MATE!! YOU AND I AND TARGET!! ;D

9. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Yah, Im really not trying to diss anyone I'm simply stating that perhaps he should get the whole story first. I went to Target the other day and got a great blazer to wear down in Disney, I cant wait to go back. Lol! We should document our voyages with pictures! HAHAH!

10. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

WEll of COURSE my friend!! :D :D

I tend to walk through TARGET in NASHVILLE in my JAMMIES!! SPONGE BOB JAMMIES!!

Last year was my VERY FIRST time in TARGET and NASHVILLE and I am a HUGE SPONG BOB FAN!!

So, we were out and about LATE and I wanted SNACKS.....SO off we went...jammies and all!!

planning ANOTHER visit in about 3 weeks when I head BACK to NASHVILLE!!

HOWEVER....when YOU and I go....we bring PHOTOS!! 8) 8)

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Jammies it is! I have Mickey Mouse snow flake PJs from Walmart that I'll wear...though I might overheat seeing as how they're flannel... :-\

12. Target is SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo far away.
    I haven't gone yet but it's way down by Florida Mall which is almost an hour bus ride away...45 mins at least in the car...
    So cabbing there would be totally overpriced and no one would ever do it. Sadly. I love that store.
    But there is the once a week Florida Mall bus...though it is not running in May because of new American arrivals.
    But yeah...just thought I'd let y'all know how stupidly far away it is. Which really sucks.

13. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Save your $$ Tessa, when my Mudder comes with a car I'm going and dragging you with me!

14. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

NOOOO!!! The one by the Florida Mall used to be the only one around...but now THERE IS A CLOSER ONE!!!!!! It's at the corner of 192 and 535 (actually on 192) in Kississimmee. Just go out the Commons towards Vista and turn left on 535. You'll drive past the Chick-fil-A and Bennegans and past the Marriott and under the bridge and past the Lake Buena Vista outlets and past the new Walmart..stay on 535 until it dead ends at 192 and turn left...it'll appear momentarily on your left. Not far from the Commons AT ALL. Maybe 10 minutes. Easy.

Shan

15. Ona

Ona Member

Shan you are so right. :)

Also, the target (or Tar-jei as we would often refer to it :p ;D) by the Florida Mall is ancient. Not even a super target I believe. But it would still only take like 30 mins tops by car. Up I drive, on the beeLine, on John Young Pkwy, then Sandlake (even if you're stuck in bad traffic on evil Sandlake ::)). There is also the Super Target at Mall at Millenia (10 mins drive from the commons too). But by cab, the brand new super target on the 192 is by far the cheapest option. :)

Ona x

16. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Call ME STUPID if you MUST but is there NOT one over by the CELEBRATION HOSPITAL??
    My friend WORKS over in that area and it NEVER took us long to get there?? ??? ???

SO confused here!! I thought that going over there would be MUCH quicker???

17. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Sounds good! Looks like our Tar-jei (yes, I refer to it as that too) Jammie trips are still on! Eh, SLG?

18. Ona

Ona Member

Spg, yeah that's the one on the 192 (I'm guessing,.. as that would be the closest to Celebration). :)

Indeed. Have no fear, Tar-jei here we come! ;D

Ona x

19. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I dig the spelling of Tar-jei! I don't mind associating my name with the company :p

20. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

I have ALWAYS been calling it TAR-JAI for the ENTIRE time I have KNOWN about it!! HAHA

PJ'S and the cleanest STORE you will EVER see!!
    What MORE could this little Canadian want?? ??? ???

YEAH ONA.......I was JUST at that one!! We stayed on property and we left and was there in a FLASH!! ;D

SO looking forward to getting more IZZAC there............my HAIR PRODUCTS and STARBUCKS!! ;D ;D