Telephone interview for early 2011

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Billy_Bailey, Aug 17, 2010.

1. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

I agree with the above two! Those first 6 words made my heart stop lol.

Reckon it maybe another 4.15 batch of emails like the phone interviews??

2. I really wish i was working today - i'm finding anything to distract me haha! Grey's Anatomy has won for now, cannot go wrong with a lil' bit of McDreamy :)

We'll all probably wait for 4:15 to come around and find it is Monday after all
    Although my phone interview message came through at 4:41, ah those few extra minutes. :-\

x

3. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

McDreamy can distract me any day! :) Lol

I'm still gonna try and persuade my mind that Monday is the day so that If I get an email today it's a bonus. Hating this waiting game, because I know a lot of people are pretty confident about their interviews or at least happy with how they went, whereas I'm one of the ones that is super skeptical about how the telephone went....

Good Luck everyone once again! ;)

4. Billy_Bailey

Billy_Bailey New Member

I agree with everyone here

Such a horrible feeling waiting for this email. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone gets a f2f interview :)

5. abnorman

abnorman New Member

Well now I'm getting stressed for all of you.

Luckily, in South Africa we skip straight from the initial application to the F2F, which is next week Wednesday for me. Whoop!

Good luck...

6. Looking back over past forums and emails, people seem to have been contacted after five p.m. for Face to Face invitations.
    Even as late as 6p.m.

So i guess there is no standard. We'll just have to hold out that little bit longer, and keep those fingers tightly crossed.

7. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Oops guys sorry for panicking you haha. Sharing out the stress, sorry! I still don't think I'll hear until Monday tbh but I really want to hear today otherwise this weekend is gonna be rubbish!!

P.S Amy I think the tumbleweed town is very apt!

8. Ha! Yeah! As much as McDreamy is trying to help. The tumbleweed is definitely passing through my room right now!

If the weather was nice I'd take the dogs for a walk, I've actually been pretty ill this week so haven't seen the outside in a while. I could really do with some good news. Though if it is good news, the excitement of running around screaming could cause me to pass out :S Hehe.

9. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

HA one reader!! Thanks hunny, doing everything to distract my mind right now, but updating my disney related blog aint helping! :)

If it is true people hear upto 6pm - Yummy must be having a busy day trying to sort out the yes's from the no's. Tbf though I think of it as over 1000 people applied about 300 of us got phone interviews, which in itself is an achievement & now its all down to Yummy to sort out the rest.

Phone interviews tend to be a way to screen the candidiates and whittle away those with less experience/ what they are looking for etc... So hopefully they saw how enthustatic & perfect for the job we all are ;) & get rid of the others haha.

Anyone else trying hard not to keep checking their inboxes?? ::)

10. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Yep- trying very hard and failing miserably despite having a blackberry lol. This is genuine torture, I wish I'd never checked and seen that it was possible to hear today, I much preferred the phone interview situation where I wasn't expecting anything and got a nice surprise lol.

I can't even go out as the cricket's on (I live right next to Durham CCC) and I can't find my resident's pass so they won't let me back in! Boo. Stops me going out and spending money I guess!

11. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

I feel your pain! I live by West Bromwich Albion, bloody chaos on match days! I prefered the unexpected surprise of the email. Either way my heart is in my throat! eeekk!

must. stop. refreshing.

12. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I'm using you guys as my email checker. I'm not checking my emails at all (or no more than usual), but I'm keeping an eye on here. So as soon as one of you goes "I've got the email" I'll be straight off to mine!

So keep posting people, YOU ARE MY DISTRACTION!!! (That and my bf killing himself lots on a multi-player xbox360 game!)

13. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Yes thats what i'm doing now, waiting to see when these boards are alive with "i got an email" posts again - like last time. Luckily until then I have my absolutely precious baby cousin to distract me, however she is in a MICKEY MOUSE ROMPER. I may have to change her.

So hows everyone feeling?

14. I guess the countdown is on for today - YJ's certainly like to keep us on our nervous lil' toes eh?

I'm still wondering what type of order the responses will be sent out in. Maybe it's ol' school, like alphebeitcal order...

15. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

I'm going to londonnn babyyyyyyy!! :)yayyayyyyy

16. Is this for real... ?

x

17. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Woop woop, I'm off to London too!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D who's on for the 1st of Oct?

18. El1987

El1987 New Member

ME...1st

OMG..I'm shaking so muuuuuuch....

Congrats to all who have got through so far, good luck everyone ..fingers crossed for you

19. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

IM GOING TO LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first day im on the phone & i get the email through LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    London on the 1st! Oh yea!

I was hoping for the 1st, the 2nd would'v messed me around with work WAY too much.

Now to dig out all that paperwork.