Termed

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vader1, Sep 22, 2007.

1. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Not trying to sound like an idiot but alot of people want to go out there and if you ruin your chances like that and act unprofessiional then its not fair on other people

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Lol Dom I was going to say the same thing...When I did my last program I knew people who got termed for calling in, and I also knew plenty of people who would have done anything to have that job.

I'm not saying you were a bad Cast Member, I just sometimes feel that people don't know how lucky they are to be working there. It's hard enough to get an interview, let alone a job.

3. beck-y

beck-y New Member

You dont really get sacked for calling in sick 3 times in 2 months, do you? What if you reeally are unwell? :-\

4. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

yeah but he wasn't unwell he just didn't like f and b and they could probably tell that.

5. vader1

vader1 New Member

ciara_deara your comments are not only rude aut inapproite please kepp your commeints to yourself u don't know me or what happen so please keep it to yourself

6. Disneybound2009

Disneybound2009 New Member

Ciara_deara's comments werent rude, they were quite honest. you called in 3 times in your first week ??? and you were rude about Disney "watch out, in your first 3 months they will send you home for anything" what if Disney reads this, do you think they would like that comment. you made a mistake, but lets see if they will let you potenitally do it again?

7. vader1

vader1 New Member

ok the fact is i was not rude to disney at all on here show me where that is and ciara was beging rude she have been hontest but she was beging rude now can we please let all of this nonice go and move on.

8. Disneybound2009

Disneybound2009 New Member

that just seems rude to Disney. they dont send you home for just anything, you have to give Disney a reason to send you home and you gave them a reason.  :-\

9. vader1

vader1 New Member

i am sorry u thought that to be rude but i just meant to be carefull has disney is sterik when it some to rules thats all i did not mean for it to be rude

10. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

This is quite entertaining :)

11. Bryce

Bryce New Member

"nonice" - WTF?

If you didn't want people to question you about getting fired then why did you start a thread about it? ::)

I'm sorry, was that rude? I apologise. *sarcasm*

12. vader1

vader1 New Member

ok back on topic please

13. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

He does have a point....and this is the topic Kyle....

14. vader1

vader1 New Member

all right looks guys i still getting over all of this its a bit hard on me. i sorry for getting a little pieed but it was hard leaving. I know i screwd up and i trying to fix that and u never know i may go back but i wish all of u who are going and hopefully i can go back in the future

15. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Im sorry if you thought my comment was rude it wasn't meant to be but im not gonna sugarcoat the truth for you i just said what my cousin had told me. You shouldn't of started a thread on this if you didn't expect to get mixed oppinions.

16. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

*Sits back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoys the show*

17. Lisa_lou

Lisa_lou New Member

in vader1's defense... so many people call in over there for all different reasons...and it seems that you were just unlucky that they termed you after 3 times..i know people were callin in about 3 times a month when i was there, and nothing happened to them atall!
    trust me...when you've been working there a while and have been out all night partying, i'm sure ur all be doing the same thing, lol

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Erm...I think you'll find I didn't call in once! OK so I wasn't out partying all night (believe me, I had better things to do like sit in the Vista Pavilion at 3am eating ice cream when I had to be at work at 8! :p) Oh those were good times.

LOL. Funny.

Can we just keep the arguments to a low please? This is such a nice friendly forum now, I don't want it going back to the way it used to be.

19. rachet

rachet New Member

termed for calling in 3 times is very odd, are you sure they didnt go down as no shows?? because they termed people for more than 2 no shows while I was there, but they also allowed us up to about 9 points in 3 months with call ins. I know people who were calling in as much as they could in the set amount of allowed points and nothing happened to them. very odd. although disney did term/suspend people for some pretty unfair reasons too. I guess it depends on who your individual manager is.

20. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

Does anyone know other reasons why people get termed? so we have 1) not turning in (for whatever reasons)

it is true tho, some of the people that i met on the london interview were so desparate for it and some didnt get it. its harsh that for whatever reasons people get termed as soon as they get there and that doesnt give genuine people who really want and will stick with it the chance. its very immature if u ask me. im not a rude person i think it is unfair.
    hope that makes sense
    mwah x