Terming

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Shivasauras, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Emily

Emily New Member

Oh my goodness! That is so unfair! I seriously hope the other roomates come forward and admit it. I would never be able to take someone else who I knew was innocent down with me. I hope these other girls have some sort of concious and come forward.

I don't know if it was the way I was raised or what, but I would NEVER consider, even for a moment, not to tell the truth about the situation. Hopefully these girls will realise that this is ruining not only them, but their innocent roommate.

Mom, I hope you still go down in august! If Shayna does have to leave, it would be a nice vacation for her.

I hope everything turns out alright!!

*Emily*

2. Hayleybean

Hayleybean New Member

I think this says it all really. It's horrible that people have been terminated for something that's not in their control - like Shayna. That terrifies me. And I can't believe people don't have the decency to come forward and take the blame for something so so big. Some people never deserved to be Cast Members in the first place.

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Speaking from experience, all I can say to that is DAMN RIGHT!!! their selection process is sometimes ludicrous!!!

x

4. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

This post makes me so sad :'( Ive been out here a week and when i hear about undeserved terminations like this I want to cry. Especially for Shayna whos had such a rough time to start with, and who totally doesnt deserve this, I really hope someone can help her to stay. Ive got everything crossed for her. As for the certain attitude thats floating around from some people- ignore it. Its easy to be your own person here, if you are happy with who you are. You'll meet plenty of like minded people and youll be fine.

For those that jeoperdise others place here- get over yourselves. You carry on and make your own choices, its up to you of course, but make them so they dont effect others, because you have NO right to do that. Despite your over inflated ego- you are in fact NOT more important than anyone else, the sooner you realise this the better. I hate bullies and bullying, and Ive no time for people who behave that way- so you may not like me because Im not 'cool', but guess what? You're a moron, so funnilly enough, I couldnt care less whether you want to be my friend!! :p

But dont worry anyone whos reading this post- so far Ive met nothing but nice people since I got here, the Ukers have been lovely to us newbies and Im really looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Stay happy guys- be true to you, you are the real CM's. Cant wait for you to come make the Disney Magic- because altough some people seem to forget, that is actually why we are here! ;D

Big Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

5. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

GEM BABY your making me CRY here!!

HAYLEY.......sista there ain't NO WAY someone is going to spoil MY TIME!! ;D ;D

6. monkian

monkian New Member

eh... i kinda missed the whole ottowa chick thang...so here is my two cents....now that i have been directed to reread it ( thanks guys)

it has all been said... but i just like to say the thing that rwally made me lagh out loud on her post was the idea that "snitching" was immature....please i am too old to go around pandering to some child because she feels she is all grown up now she/he knows about drugs. get over it... i've seen it all before and i don't have time to be worrying about you when i am trying to have the best year of my life...you do drugs and believe me i will be the first round at securities door. its like this is your first time away from mummy and daddy and you feel you need to look cool...for who??? YOU WORK IN DISNEY WORLD!!!! good grief woman!! grow up!

i will be no ones babysitter!

...... ladies....jellyrolls awaits... ;)

7. Beth

Beth New Member

whats all this aobut jellyrolls???

x

8. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

yeah i wanna know what it's all about too hehe

9. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

ANA......JELLY ROLLS BABY GIRL!!

YEHAW!! ;D ;D ;D

10. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

Just wanted to let you all know that Shayna was reinstated this morning! WooHoo!

Unfortunately, one girl is going home, but otherwise, everyone else is reinstated...

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Thats excellent news im really happy to hear it!!

12. Megara

Megara New Member

Sounds like the culprit owned up. Very happy for Shayna

13. monkian

monkian New Member

WOOHOOOO GO SHAYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Beth

Beth New Member

very happy for her!

x

15. elizakbeth

elizakbeth New Member

that's amazing news!!!! truly happy for them!!!! :D

16. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

soo happy for shayna- YEY!! ;D I have renewed faith in people. Fingers crossed she doesnt have anymore problems during her time here!

Hugs
    Gem
    x0x

17. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

OH MY GOD MOM I AM THRILLED FOR HER

That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!

You see....SOMETIMES the good ones REALLY DO get to stay and enjoy the MAGIC of DISNEY the way it was SUPPOSE TO BE!!

;D ;D ;D

18. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

You're lucky - often good ones dont get to stay. Just remember when you come here you sign a form saying Disney has the right to termintae you without cause.

19. David

David New Member

I've been out here since the end of March, and between then and now, I can't even count how many things I've done that I should've been termed for.

Bottomline is be nice to security whether you think they're dumb or not, and use some common sense. If you want to take drugs, do it somewhere smart. If you want to underage drink, just don't get caught.

There hasn't been a single Canadian termed since I arrived here. You hear a lot about terminations, but they're not as common as you think. January was a big month for terminations, as there's excess staff in all the pavillions. And if they can weed out some of them, they definitely will.

Do anything you want down here, but just be smart about and chances are, you'll be fine.

20. lovely

lovely New Member

SO, was just wondering what happens when you get suspended?

And can anyone who has been termed reapply after six months, or is it when they arent shure who to blame(like the liquerbottle in the appartment)?

:)