The chance may never come again...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt1133, Apr 10, 2006.

1. flavour

flavour New Member

well, working in merch i'm not too enthusiastic about work either...but maybe i can switch to service before the world cup!

2. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Tough loss for Colorado tonight in overtime.....I can't believe they've dropped three to Anaheim. Who is this Brisgalov guy, anyway....

Matt - looking forward to the rest of the playoffs on OLN? Hopefully I'll be there to watch the finals with a few of you guys on the TV....

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Haha, I don't even know what OLN is! Orlando... Leisure Network?
    Well it certainly won't be TSN or CBC... oh well, any hockey, is good hockey!

4. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Outdoor Life Network?

Here's a cute Sens pic for ya.
    [​IMG]
    <3

5. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Ottawa's in trouble...

6. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

So it seem that's true, Tom.

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It seems a lot of teams are in trouble...
    I so wanted the Sharks to win yesterday so all the series would be at 3-0, that would've been crazy if all the second round teams had gotten swept!
    Oh well, we'll see if they can all bounce back...

8. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Bye bye Avalanche

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Woot! DUCKS!

10. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Hmm, apparently this "trap" style is working for the ducks, although it is true that it is somewhat boring to watch. They had too much speed and Colorado didn't have enough hitting power to slow them down.
    San Jose/Edmonton tonight, should be interesting.
    Good job by the sens to avoid heading to the tee so early. If anyone can make a comeback, it should be them. Although, I wouldn't count out the Devils, they are quite a streaky team.

What about the World championships? That's pretty sad what the Latvian fans did... its good to be proud, but that's pushing it... it'll be sad if the day comes when Hockey fans riot...

Oh, and Outdoor Life Network? kinda ironic since hockey is an indoor sport on a professional level... w/e I'll take any hockey I can get!

11. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

I've thought about buying one of those $150 DVD recorders at Costco and getting friends to tape stuff and mail it to me, but decided against it. World Championships has been good but I've only seen parts during lunch at work....I'll watch tomorrow's game..

Edmonton played real well last night....I like San Jose's team though too, I'd love to see it go 7 games.

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Ya, it's not exactly the same when it's not live eh?

Too bad for the sens... we'll see if the Devils can make a comeback.

Oilers/Sharks will definitely be a battle to the end, I wonder if I'll be able to catch the game when I get in tonight?

13. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Matt I know you probably won't see this before teh game but it seems like OLN is gonna carry the rest of the Oilers/Sharks series and I know the next two games are schduled to start at 10 PM down there.

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That's good to hear... now if only I had a tv...

15. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

LETS GO OILERS ... ;D ;D ;D .......LETS GO OILERS... ;D ;D ;D

16. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

OK here we go....Edmonton versus Carolina. Games 3-7 will be on NBC - hope to catch the last few with some of you guys when I get there next weekend. Predictions?

I say Edmonton in 6

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I hope Edmonton in 7... that way the game will end a few hours before I begin my trip to DISNEY WORLD!

Either way though I'm happy, my two favorite teams are playing off for the cup, so I couldn't be happier!

18. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

COME ON NOW.......

EDMONTON DUDE!! I call it in 6!! ;D ;D

19. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

You're going to all hate me... but I think Carolina in 7

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol you've been rooting against Edmonton for the whole run, I would have predicted this prediction had we not talked the other night lol.