the coming in december people!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by daveyboy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Howie

Howie New Member

Hey guys, wow it is gettin so close now, today i have been gettin photos together to take with me, sounds soppy but im gonna miss my mates big time.
    Im sure we will be fine at the embessy, it does scare me a bit though, :-\
    all seems very official.
    Davey and Danielle, i will have to join you with those shots. love them!! i always tell myself to stay off the spirits but after a few drinks im slamin them at the bar, my fav is aftershock - always does the job ;).
    Katie i also have a list a mile long, if that makes you feel any better, not even started gettin anything done ???
    Well see you all next week in london, hope you all had a good weekend
    Howie x

2. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys!

I'm happy to see I'm not the only procrastinator here!

Jennah - what's the electronic situation there? I don't want to bring my cds & dvds if I can't use them anyway...I was also wondering what the linen package is like. I'd rather bring my own stuff, but I can only imagine how little space I'll have left!

Davey - I'm impressed you'll be able to be away from your twin for a year. My best friend is a twin and I'm quite fascinated by their relationship, which I stopped trying to understand a long time ago!

Just think guys - in 17 days we'll be on our first big shopping trip together! It may only be Walmart, but at least it's Walmart in Florida!!!

Christa

3. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

hey christa, how r ya? im cool - off out on student nite out with 40p shots! !

its hard but gotta leave twin bro at some point huh! so n e one got n e plans this week?

so who is stayin in london a nite before out interview date?

can ww get n e passport pics done or they gotta be exact measurements? no photoshops

around me can help -mmmmm.....

well, i betta go and try and make myself look pretty for the ladies tonight.....! altho by 11pm ill have

spilt a couple snakebites down me.... classy huh!

have a good week peeps = hear form ya soon

davey x

4. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

oh Davey, we'll make quite the pair - spilling, tripping, singing in random places.... I spilled hot chocolate all over my pants a few minutes ago, shocking as that may be :eek:

Will someone tell the little Canadian girl what a snake bite is? I've never heard of it, looked it up on the internet and found a few different things. Shots make me wanna barf a bit, best not to offer me any!

Em - shoes?? bleh, I have a feeling I'll buy the wrong things and be shit out of luck when I get there. Stop making people cry! ;) What day are you and Tim leaving?

Behave yourselves everyone!

Christa

5. x.xjennah.x

x.xjennah.x New Member

am from the uk as well, workin in f&b. how bout everyone else?
    As for vids and dvds, I wouldnt bother bringing them with you, most of them can't be played, there cheap enough to buy though. Am not too sure what the linen package is ike though, i brought my own over, then bought some new ones in god old walmart, I know a few people bought them from the commions when they arrived though an i didnt here any complaints so they musnt be that bad*
    l8r guys, jen x

6. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey boys and girls,

I had a panic attack today during my history lecture. I turned to my friend Tammie and said "Tammie, I leave next week and I haven't started packing yet! :eek:" So that's what I will be doing tonight. Keep in mind that I have two essays left to write and to exams to write as well....
    Christa-I'll try to stop making people cry...I said goodbye to my best friends boyfriend this week and I didn't cry but my Mom did! Shoes....well, I'm not buying my work shoes until I get down there. So far as my other shoes....I just bought two new pairs....how will they all fit??? I went on a shopping spree this weekend.....my trunk is going to be soooo full!
    Tim is leaving on December 1st and taking a trek through the states to visit friends. I am leaving (with my Dad, my trusty partner in crime) on the 3rd...I'll be in Florida by the 5th...p.s. Christa my friend gave me the Sex and the City Trivia game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just so everyone knows, I'm planning on bringing my tv (with vcr) and dvd player....

Howie-don't worry, I'm gonna miss my mates big time too!
    Danielle-You write like Bridget Jones! It's super cute!

Okay folks, I am forging into study/essay writing/packing mode. Wish me luck!
    Lots of love, hugs and pixie dust,
    Emily ;D

7. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hello everyone.

I'm officially dead. Went out in the big place near me last night and went ot a club with a revolving dance floor- how classy am i? it's like speed dating. :p It's a tenner in and then free drinks all night!woohoo! Not well, shooters got the better of me again.

Howie- Aftershock ewwwwwwwww you minger it makes me throw up if i so much as sniff it which was hard working in a bar when it got on my hands- mingeroony. Do you not think it tastes of cough medicine? I like QFs- i'll let you guess what it stands for but i can't write it on here, they are beauty i'll make some in FL and hit the spot!

Emily- i am booking u for a game of sex and the city but i warn you i may have to win! I'm bringing my laptop and dvds- but only if my sis doesn't see me pack!

Davey- 2days? thats so cute! We'll look after you! How was Christmas dinner?

Oh and what is everyone doing about the proof of returning to uk thing i may ring yummy tomoz

Danielle xxx

8. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

hey guys, flying reply cuz im off out again tonight - last nite was awesome and had loads to drink

right.... snake bites :- simple....

1/2 pint lager
    1/2 pint cider
    and one shot of blackcurrent....

one word to describe it...... messy! but such an awesome drink and gets ya f**ked so much!

any way guys be good - and christa, xmas dinner was great- had that full sick feeling after

and fell aslepp - he he -so all good fun...

nite x x

9. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Sex and the City TRIVIA GAME!!! I didn't even know it was out, I had a little gasp when I saw that Emily! I'm challenging you girls to a game, but there must be cosmopolitans and fancy shoes!

10. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

It's a deal!

Danielle xxx

Oh and there;s a Jimmy Choo store in the millenia mall ;D

11. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!!!

Well i just got my package from Eric!! YAY!! It's says that im a hostess...IT's going to be awesome, Anybody else an hostess????

Trace

12. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Is millenia mall the outlet by the commons? Do you know any other stores they have there? When I was in Las Vegas they had a Jimmy Choo store at the mall at our hotel, everytime we walked by I kept thinkign that just maybe I'd see SJP in there! haha, sure didn't though!

Trace - how's the last minute everything going? You're in F&B right?

Who else here is merch?

In two weeks we'll be at PI!!!

Christa

13. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Christa,

The last min things, are going alright, there is alot to do before i go it's crazy, but ya im in food and bev...as a hostess.. soo could be coool!

Trace

14. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

hey,

Christa- The Jimmy Choo store is in the new mall at the top of international drive past Universal, but i nearly died and went to heaven when i went shopping there! I't s amazing!
    The outlet mall near the commons has, from what i can remember: DKNY, Armani, Banana Republic, Osh Kosh B'Gosh, Nike, Sunglasses, Burberry, coach, escada, fendi and ralph Lauren that's all i can remember sorry, oooh and Guess. And a starbucks and food hall. It;s not as good as millenia but it's still fun.

Got my visa photos today, hope everyone has a wicked weekend

Danielle xxx

Oooh and la perla!

15. Katie

Katie New Member

hey everyone, i can't believe it's getting sooo close until we leave now!! it's my last weekend at home so am going out tomorrow- trying to consume as much alcohol as i physically can while i'm still legally allowed to drink!! my dad is out in florida right now on some press trip round universal studios and he says it's jumper and jacket weather, hope that helps when it comes time to pack! talking of packing...are we allowed two suitcases..i hope so i don't think i can manage all my stuff in one suitcase!!

katie xx

16. Dan

Dan New Member

Katie,

Are you the new UK Merchandise girl?

I work in the UK at the moment, came out here in march.

Dan

17. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey,

just a quickie, cos i went to see the increbibles last night, it was so so good, better than even the other pixar movies i think! I want super powers!
    Anyone else seen it?

Danielle xxx

18. Katie

Katie New Member

hey Dan! yeah i'm a new merchie! am really looking forward to getting out there and meeting everyone- i take it you're in merchandise too? if you are, what's kidcot like? i used to work as a nursery nurse assistant so hopefully i'll find it fun! well tonight is my last night going out with my friends in the town i live in...we're going to a nice mexican restaurant and then clubbing so it should be fun! next week i'm up in doncaster going out with all my cousins so that should be a laugh as have never been clubbing up there before!!
    hope you all have a great weekend!!!
    katie xxx

19. daveyboy

daveyboy New Member

hey everyone! how u all doin`? less than 10 days now! exciting huh!

ive cleared my room out and ive started to pack my suitcase and backpack!

coming down with a horrible cold so hopefully itll be gone before the visa interview thingy.... hmmmmm

apart from that, been drinking and goin out too much - but hey never mind!

also, been packing and found my twin bro has nicked most of my t shirts to take away with him

damn it! more money 2 spend huh!

have a cool weekend guys and gals - and be safe ;)

daveyx

20. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Kids,

I just started packing...I think that I am most likely bringing wayyyyy tooo much but I'm driving, so I have that luxury...if I could only bring two suitcases I would die. I'm bringing like, 5 tupperware containers (one of shoes and one of purses) and two suitcases....tv/vcr and dvd player. PARTY AT MY PLACE! If I don't need it all I'll send it back with my parents b/c they're coming out for Christmas!

Said goodbye to my best friends last night...easily the best/worst night of my life. I thought I'd be fine and then I cried so hard....like a little kid....tough stuff. I said goodbye to my Nana and Papa tonight...and my Nana cried....and my Nana NEVER cries.... :'( This is gonna be tough. But everyone keeps saying how proud they are of me and my brother and how jealous they are. So I hope this experience lives up to their expectations.

Christa and Danielle-I played my first game of the SATC trivia game and I LOST! I LOST TO TWO BOYS!!!! BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNN! But I did answer all of the questions right, I just didn't understand the game. So Christa and Danielle....our first week out we'll have to practice! I want to be able to kick these boys asses when they come to visit in April! I DEMAND A REMATCH! I wonder if we'll make enough to buy Jimmy Choo's? If we don't we could pool our money and buy a communal pair....oh wait, no, that would be gross. ;)

Alright...I need to sleep b/c my brain is turning off....
    Lots of love, hugs and pixie dust,
    Emily