the coming in december people!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by daveyboy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey

What do you mean that they are going to call back with your flight info???? Does Disney make your plans for you to fly or are you supposed to make your own???

Luv alwasy Trace

2. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey ppl,

Howie- I had to wait too but have flight details now. That code is right. We r flying delta at 11.55 to atlanta then arrive in orlando at 6.50 woohoo. The lady i spoke to said that all the manchester ppl are on the same flight. Sucks about ur address being messed up but at least you have it now!
    It's feeling a little more real now.
    Did anyone else get told to bring a role of pennies?
    3 days!

Danielle xxx

3. Alex #2

Alex #2 New Member

Horray i've remembered my password!! For those baffled by 2 alex's i am the one that came to london and met y'all. Did anyone have the woman that shouts YEEEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!!!!!! down the phone at you when she gives you your flight details??? Shes a mad arse! - Excellent.

As for weight allowance i've been told by 3 people (inc' yeeee haaaa woman) that we can have 2 suit cases @ 32 kilos each. That's plenty - it's about 10.5 stone in normal terms. Don't quote me but i'm well within it anyway so not too ragged.

Only ONE full day left! Howie and danielle i'll text you tues morn at the ridiculous hour i'm driving up to the airport to find out where you are.

Howie, lets hope that's all your errors out of the way!! 90 miles?? hmmm a bit of a mess there!

Later dudes! x x

4. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey everyone

It's certainly getting close now! I had christmas day today, i'm so full i can hardly move! Had to say goodbye to my grandparents which has been the hardest thing so far. :'(

The woman i spoke to kept yelling Yeeeehaaaaa! at me as well i thought she was a fruit cake, loved it! I'll c u all on tues, if i get to the airport before u guys i'll text u to see where u r.

Happy packing!

Danielle xxx

5. Robert

Robert New Member

hahah i talked to the yee-haa lady as well
    im sure i will have no problem finding her at the airport.... :p

ONE DAY LEFT !!!!!!

-robert

6. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Everyone....

Just wanted to wish you all good luck tomorrow!!! I'm jealous!

See you in June!

Sandra :)

7. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Oh my god! We are leaving today!!! I can't believe it's finally here. Hope everyone has a safe journey and i'll c u all tonight!

Danielle xxx

8. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good luck all of you leaving today. Hopefully i'll be coming to take over some of you next year! ;)

Enjoy the Orlando life x

9. frazdog

frazdog New Member

good luck all of u
    hope u get this before u leave crack open a nice cold bud 4 me and enjoy the orlando life
    peace x ;)

10. Robert

Robert New Member

i said this in another post, and ill say it again... it is hot and humid here...i wonder what summer will be like !

11. Rudy

Rudy New Member

it's ridiculously hot in summer but at least it pours with rain everyday at about 2pm to cool you off and soak you through.
    we used to steal bin liners from odyssey so we could get back to the u.k pavillion relatively dry!

have fun ;D

12. Kay-Norway

Kay-Norway New Member

I arrived the 7december and I was exhausted... but the norwegians (Im from Norway) gave me a great welcome and I felt like I was home =) A crazy bunch in a good way offcourse =)

Anyways... Im having a blast and cant wait 2 start working...going 2 traditions tomorrow, hope it`ll go okay, Im so sick and tired of the paperwork we have 2 go through :p

'Not long now...

Cyall l8r

13. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Hey Kiddies,
    I just wanted to bump up our topic again b/c we are all here and none of us ever check the boards anymore. Just so everyone knows we are having an absolutely fantastic time and we are breaking all the 'rules'. Don't let people tell you who you can and cannot hang out with when you get down here. Make friends with whoever you want to, despite what country they're from and what kind of 'reputation' they have. It is an absoulte awesome time and you'll do great things that you will never forget. The other night I went to Le Cellier with my friends and went and watched Illuminations on the sand at the board walk! And don't worry about roommates....b/c if you don't like them, it's easy to move....
    it's a great time!
    lots of love, hugs and pixie dust,
    emily

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww thats reassuring Emily! Keep having a good time and hope to meet u guys in June.
    Marie x

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww glad u guys r all having an amazing time, good bit of advice there emily.

C u out there in june!

Sara xx

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thanks Emily!

Its good to hear you guys are having a great time!! I cant wait to join you all out there in two months time!!

Michelle xx