The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Discostu81, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Haha, they would have a field day with my fashion sense & decor skills! There would probably be enough material to have an entire season dedicated to me!

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Sign yourself up!! I'm sure plenty of people would want to see that! haha

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Do they have a UK version? I'm pretty certain you have to be nominated by a friend. I'll wait until I get to O-Town & they can come & pimp my crib there!

4. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea they do a UK version, but i will make it my mission to sign you up if we're at Disney the same time, it would be legendary!!

5. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Haha yeah and there were too many dumb little unrealistic gadgets and stuff and the car looked like a hot wheels car lol.
    Tim Burton's penguin was kinda disturbing I thought and not in a good way like the Joker in DK. I was kinda grossed out by the penguin, I did like Catwoman though ;D

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Out of curiousity, what are use talking about, is it still the Dark Knight?

7. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Ummmm...... who knows?? lol

8. ~Disney_Princess~

yah i was just rereading and i'm a bit confused too lol

i think when i posted before i had clicked reply while reading the previous page...oh well

9. butterpecan

butterpecan New Member

movie of the year, hands down! Heath Ledger HAS to get an oscar for that performance! i had never seen any of his films before this so couldn't appreciate what an incredible actor he was...until now!! and the fact that i watched it at the best cinema on the planet - the AMC at DTD probably has something else to do with why it was sooooooo amazing!

10. ~Disney_Princess~

I'm really curious if there's going to be another film cuz they kind of left it open for another with the whole 2 face plot...hmmmm I guess we'll just have to wait and see

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

From the rumours I have read, Two-Face is indeed dead but they may change that due to the fact they planned to base the third film around Ledger as Joker again. Johnny Depp is being considered for The Riddler & Angelina Jolie has expressed an interest in playing Catwoman.

12. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Batman Geek Extraordinaire comes up trumps with all the latest gossip!! ;D

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Did you honestly expect anything less pard'ner?

14. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Are you writing the script for the next film now? lol

15. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Haha, I will leave it to Christopher Nolan! He's done a cracking job with the last two, I'm much better at being a fanboy!

16. ~Disney_Princess~

Oooo Johnny Depp would be a great Riddler he's so versatile, I love him. Jim Carrey was a pretty good Riddler too but that whole batman movie with him; Batman Forever was pretty cheesy. I think Johnny Depp could be more of a twisted and sinister Riddler but then again they wouldn't want to make him too much like the Joker hmmm....ah well even if they don't top Dark Knight I'm sure it'll be another great Batman movie if they keep with the darker more realistic theme.