The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I thought it would be quite good to put up a post that people culd just talk in when the forum is dead like the now. I have been on for about an hour now and i have been the only one commenting, hehe.

Just basically a place to chat about anything. I am sitting in the uni library, and im bored, i should be studying for chemistry cause i have my test tomorrow but i am very tired so i will fall asleep if i study it!

I know its stupid to have a post like this cause the chances are very slim of someone replying soon, haha.

2. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

I have meant to be doing a chemistry assignment yesterday and today, and finding myself coming on here refreshing it all every 30mins. Not a productive way to write an assignment - it is only meant to be 750 words!

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm supposed to be reading an ethnography for a tutorial tomorrow, but it's sooo long! They barely gave us any time to read it too.

4. yeh i should be doing some reading for tomorrow but this is far more interesting when you are bored.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, do you know i was so annoyed today, i spend loads of time in a panic yesterday trying to complete a report, to find out today it didnt whether we did it or not cause its not being recorded, argh! I have chemistry to look over but i did that on the train so i will just maybe an hour or so more before my test tomorrow, hehe.

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I just held a fireworks party!!
    Was awesome :) we had so much food, and i made lots of chocolate and banana loaf, tehn we played on the Wii :)!!!
    but now i have to rearrange a storyboard for a lecture that i cant be arsed.
    my uni was really funny about printing that form on uni headed paper, they were like what do you mean accreditted? i was like well we're a uni so yeah we're acreditted...ugh silly woman.

Has anyone got anything planned for the weekend??

7. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Going home for the weekend tomorrow night after the busiest and longest day ever! :)
    Big bonfire and fireworks party on the allotments, mum can do my washing, and free food. Cant go wrong there!

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm waiting for a certain email. Ive just done my grade 5 music theory exam. Tomorrow I am shopping. The end.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im working on saturday and then on sunday i will be relaxing and doing a lab report for chemistry and one for cell and biomolecules. But i might do some christmas shopping on sunday being prepared early, hehe.

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm so bored, I think I'm the only one here...maybe I'm the only person awake in the whole world.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Now i think im the only one here.

currently in the library after going to the doctors and waiting for my academic skills meeting. Will be heading off back to bed after this. the annoying thing is i have a cold :( so hopefully it will go before monday and i wont have a hideous rudolph nose that i usually get when i have had a cold.

still got the damn headache from last night. thinking of nipping to the shop to get some drink or food....or both!

I was told yesterday that i have to do a presentation lasting 20 minutes and its worth 70% of my module! Panic set in..but i'm not allowed to panic as i get ill! Hasn't stoppped me though. So we are doing an outline for our lecturer then i can get motivated with my actors and start the workshop. I seem to have helped my mate Jacqui along with her idea but i am stumped with mine. Though Jacqui has kindly given me some ideas she think i may like, one of which i think I will combine with mine.

Wow this is a long post, i really should go but i didnt get an email rom Janet to say we had an appointment today! Oh well...wish me luck!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww thats a shame, we struggled as a group to do a 10 minute presentation never mind 20 minutes, is it an individual presentation?

Well at the moment i am just watching american dad before going to watch the x factor and then lilo and stitch, hehe.

13. mushu

mushu New Member

I'm spending so much time on here! Probably to make up for being waitlisted!!!! I need my Disney fix, but there is the small matter of essays to write.....

14. KC

KC New Member

Me too... I can't believe there's still a month to go before I even get to the interview... It's already killing me!

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahhhhhh
    I am awake!
    Its 3.41am
    Im supposed to be up in like 10 hours
    =]
    I Can Manage That
    I've just been watching videos of Disney World on youtube
    Still Can't believe i will be working there next year =]

It's so surreal for me now n its still not even sunk in! =[ aha

I think i may actually read kingdom keepers now!

Anyways
    Bye For Now xxXXxxXXxxXXxx

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

How is it that you have to be up in 10 hours!! It is 10:47 here (in Canada) and in 10 hours I will be sitting in class bored out of my mind!!
    I love watching videos of Disney World on youtube, it is too much fun. Although I bet it's even better for you knowing that you are going to work there. hopefully I will understand how you feel soon and can better enjoy those videos. go to bed and try to get some sleep! Get it all now before you move to florida

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah its individual on directing. i will be guiding my actors through objectives and counter objectives!

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

OK, I have just got home from work. So after work I went to the Disney Store and bought the HSM lunchbox for next year! Never too early to start preparing I say hehe!

19. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Can someone shout at me and make me do my literature review for my dissertation please?! :-X

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

DO YOUR DISSERTATION!!!

hope that helped :)

i should do reading....but fresh prince is more appealing.