The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Hey just to let you guys know this is Freckles. Had a change of heart and missed teh forum so much! Also after everything i said i realised it was in the heat of the moment i was very angry. I am thinking i may apply again in 2010 depending on money and graduation date.

It didnt help on Saturday with Lucca emailing me to say she would send my job offer over.....turns out she though my thank you email was confirmation. Turns out no big mix up, whcih was a shame but it still really hurt that she didnt read the email properly. She said thanks for all the nice emails so at least they know i am not bitter lol.

Now i am playing kingdom hearts and trying to find that damn alice!

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Glad you decided to come back! And it's definitely good to hear that you're keeping the Disney dream alive

3. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

felt a new name woudl help with a new start :)

If i cant do 2010 then it will be the heard way for me...becoming a voice for a character in their movies :) something ive always wanted. So i guess it was something telling me that i wasnt allowed to work in the park, keep my eye on the main goal lol. so i will see how you guys get on and make my final decision when you come back.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Welcome Back!

Glad to see your return ;D

Its ashame you didnt get in, you know how i reacted anyway :'( wasnt good. Couldnt believe what happened the other day when you got the other email.

I hope to see you out there anyway next year, holidaying, hehe :D

5. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

maybe you will! I wanna know where all of you are working! I am hoping to go the last week of august onwards. though we are stopping in south carolina to see relatives.

I am still upset as to not getting in. but then isnt everyone who didnt get in? lol. It has helped knowing disney have had to be stricter due to economy etc etc.

Im still hoping that a mass of people drop out and they ask me for another interview or ask if i still want to go. highly unlikely but the thought is there lol.

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm nearly ready to burst into tears/song.

I work in a travel agents and i'm on hold to a certain travel company..

their hold music is 'a whole new world' i love it so hard...

a whooooooooleee newww woooooooooooorld. <3

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

(but seriously, don't even think about it!)

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG what company is it?

My mums work has a crap hold tune, beethovens 5th symphony or summin like that. hehe.

I would be crying if i heard that!

9. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

a whole new world rocks!

i wanna know that company too!

i should be going work..i have a presentation to give in less than a week.

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

WELCOME BACK!!!
    It really sucks that you didn't get in - maybe you're destined to do the CRP - or like you said, be a voice character!
    And btw - love the name (Little Shop of Horrors right?)

Having a REALLY crap day today, nothing seems to be going right, and if I could have afforded a flight out to Orlando tomorrow I would have gone like that. If I'm going to have days like this too often, 6 months is too long to wait to get out there.

Actually, just venting at some people has helped. Better not meet certain people tomorrow tho...

Keep smiling dudes!!
    xx

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I can't remember now who i was on hold to, i've rung round so many different ones today!

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG everything is going so wrong the now, i can see me ending up taking a massive panic attack or summin like that.

Right saturday is a busy day for me, i am working from 12-6! but i have a concert in glasgow which is a good 35min train journey from where i stay and my manager doesnt know if i can leave early because it is the same night as my christmas night out, what a coincidence, so i also have paid for both things but only got £20 bck for my £40 dinner ticket and now i may lose all my money from the coldplay concert, i really dont know what to do and i also have a poster due in on friday but i do not know how to start cause my group havent been able to meet up properly, eek!

What do i do?

13. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

heya katie, yeah im glad to back :) nah not doing CRP but depending how you guys find it i may apply for ICP again depending on graduation date :) I will talk to disney out there about what i could do better next time. Though my ultimate goal is to be a voice character.

it is indeed, i played the audrey 2 in gang show..will get the pic up here at some point. i was fourteen.

big hug for you leom and katie! i would do the same katie!

ouch leom..maybe your manager will be in a god mood that day and let you out. i hope you get your poster sorted.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ahh but the thing is he is leaving early, so its me and the assistant manager to cash-up, grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I am in a ranting mood tonight, wait your on msn carla, your going to hear it all soon.

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That's so funny... I am in teachers college and today at my placement my teacher was playing a bunch of songs for the kids. One song came on and she said that I would like it. It was really pretty but I didn't recognize it until I realized it was When You Wish Upon A Star. An amazing acapella version. I definetly had tears in my eyes and it was hard not to fully cry. I figured you guys would appreciate that.

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

im going to see coldplay at manchester on the 11th =D

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Its approximatley

5.21am
    i cannot sleep
    im not even tired
    but i need to sleep
    my mother will be gettin up in about an hour and a half
    and will probably come in and wake me up

how exciting :l

not!

anyways
    i pre-warn you all now, its my works christmas do' tonight - meaning tuesday the 2nd of december

i will be drinking...
    if i post.. i am sorry
    ill try lock the laptop away

but no promises xxxxxxxxxx

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha good effort michelle

however, bad effort michelle and leom - coldplay?! reaaaally?! ;)

19. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I WANT to go to the Strictly Come Dancing tour!

20. ginabella

ginabella New Member

meee tooooooo!!!!