The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont listen to coldplay much but my friend asked me to go so i said i would, four of us are going and i will be missing my works christmas night out cos of it, boo!

2. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

thats poo leom. i hope you find a solution.

I am making a timetable. not getting into disney has made me realise how much work i dossed about on. so ive made this timetable but im breathing in the fumes from my sharpie pens lol.

watching the incredibles, such a good film though not as good as cars.

blargh i just wanna go on holiday to disney and relax. very jealous of lou right now!

was listening to inside the magic. started to well up a bit when skipper ben said how he got onto the ICP programme. i know what to say next time lol!!!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Iiiiii hve just got home todayyy!
    now

ahahaa

free drinks

i love you all?

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELKY THAT I LOOOVE YOU! +]]

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

looks like she managed to break the lock!

5. can't have been a very strong lock :p

6. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

she loves her drunken rants too much lol.

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

my car is snowed in so i couldn't get to work this morning!

I'm there now though, my mum took me in her 4x4 :(

I love snow <3

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Me too but it is rare on the scottish west coast, haha. i see it on Arran though a lot, can just watch and wish you had it, hehe. i love dry frosty mornings though even though they are feezing.

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Apparently there's going to be 8 inches of snow for me tomorrow!!! I hope so, that would be awesome. SNOWBALL FIGHT!!! I miss being at school when we had whole school snowball fights. The good old days!!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want snow! Ive not seen snow round my area in years :'(

11. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I missed the snow :( i only got to experience the sludge. which froze overnight. not fun!!

remember when we used to get proper snow, loads and loads of it and it hung around for weeks.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nope! ???

13. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i do building snowmen in the back garden

14. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

And propers snow angels!! We haven't had proper snow here for a while before this week. I thought Scotland was cold??

It took me AGES to de-ice the car this morning, had to get the whole family to help or I would've missed my tutorial. It was frozen solid, with a layer of snow on top. I love driving in the snow though, it's a weird feeling. And I like how the floor looks all sparkly :)

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I hate driving in the ice - especially downhill as I've seen too many cars overturned due to it!
    I love the snow tho - apparently we're going to get some tomorrow in Lancaster!!!
    tho it will make it hard to get back from the christmas party - not sure if I want to walk or not.....
    xx

16. YAY!!!!!! According to my flat mate we are meant to get 20 cm of snow which is loads for Lancaster!

17. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Best snow ever was at uni in my first year! We had a super-mega-ginourmous-massive snowball war between 4 halls of residence (Matt: Cwrt Mawr, Trefloyne and Rosser VS Penbryn) It was SO MUCH FUN! It lasted for hours and there were loads of massive lawns so as soon as we exhausted one we moved onto another!! One of my friends was on crutches and still joined in! LoL!

But it is true... we don't seem to get so much these days, or so deep. Mind you, it could be just as deep its just we were shorter when we were kids hehe!

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I have my Christmas party tomorrow too, but I'm not going cos payday is Friday so I have no mular! How stupid!! Have fun!!!

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha, i hope penbryn won :D
    (i can't remember which one you said you lived in helen?)

20. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

There was no clear winner, I think we all just collapsed hahaha!! But obv., if anyone did win it would be the mighty Cwrt Mawr and her allies!!! Penbryn are all unfit from the canteen full brekkies they get :p