The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i want chinese food :(

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ahh
    im at work
    watching the o.c

feeeeeel abit ill though! :( oh dear!
    and all the fatty british public demanding our fatty food doesnt help!

Silly them!
    ahaha!

only 4hours and 10 minutes to go! =]]

WOOOOO!

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

how do you manage to work at maccy's and go on the internet and watch the OC?

do you not actually work and sit in a back room the whole time?

I don't get it!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, i saw some snow on he mountains today but non down on the lowlands, haha.

We were promised snow and i want it, NOW!

Supposedly there is a good chance of a white christmas ;D

5. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

noooo now there definitely won't be snow, you aren't supposed to say it!! You've cursed us now Leom!!

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha i was on a break - or 2
    and we have a computer and digital television in the 'crew room' ahahahhaa

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Michelle I tried my best to do a Michelle Drunk Post via my phone last night when I was out, but unfortunately my hands wouldn't work. Will try again next time!

PS: Jes.... mmm Chinese food......... 9.30AM.... I could still eat it.

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, i dont think use will get many drunk posts from me, hehe.

Anyway we dont get snow often here so its like a 1 in a million chance that we would have a white christmas, hehe.

But it is nice when your on the train in the morning and you get to see the mountains on Arran and the snowy hills of the garnock valley, its lovely.

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Apparently Cardiff (where I work) is a meteorological anomaly! Which means, my friends, that because it is surrounded by hills and next to the coast, it has its own mini-climate! Meaning no snow. And no snow days off work. BOO

10. Janey

Janey New Member

Haven't been here in ages as I had a massive problem with my Internet provider. It works now though and I'm glad to see that 'Freckles' has joined us again! welcome! :)

I'm off to celebrate Finland's independence day. Did you know that Finland became independent in 1917? So this "only" our 91st independence day. I'm so proud of me tiny country. ♥

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I'm bored out of my mind, my car is STILL snowed in :(

12. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

I have nice sunny clear skys here :D
    Although I think it is still nippy.

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i did not know that janey, i'm gonna try to bring that up in conversation now!
    and jess, feel sorry for us who don't have snow! ;) x

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

have some of mine!

15. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Have fun Janey! That is quite cool! The only thing I knew about Finland before was that Rasmus and Lordi were from there......! HARD ROCK- HALLELUJAH! Classic times x

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

let's not forget bitch alert, who were once supported by pop-punk sensations source five!
    and i know the language is called suomi.
    that's about the extent of my knowledge on finland!

17. Janey

Janey New Member

Well at least you guys know something about Finland. I frequently answer to questions such as "Finland.. That's a part of Russia, right?" or "That's in Asia, isn't it?" and "You have your own language?!" Umm.. No, we used to be part of the Soviet Union before becoming independent, we're part of the EU and we've had our own language since... forever! :D And to expand your knowledge of Finland, I might tell you that we're bilingual country with two official languages, Finnish and Swedish. We're a republic with a female president, Tarja Halonen. We're great in ice hockey and motor sports. We also have good individual football(soccer) players but our national team hasn't been able to qualify to a single world or european championship ever. Nokia is a Finnish company. We love to go to sauna. And most importantly, no matter what ANYONE tells you, Santa Claus comes from Finland. ;)

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it's great to learn, because knowledge is power!

also i didn't mean to say bitch alert...it's meant to be b*tch alert, or b i t c h alert, whatever works on this forum!

19. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Haah that's awesome. I am now going to test swear words...

Mickey!

Mickey!

Haaah the British bad word for bum got through! (But I deleted it because foul language is bad! ;D)

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

haha I was going to test it too, but you beat me to it.