The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Dibbs on the Hidden mickey day! ;D

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

baseball and basketball? it's all about the football! :D

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to go see an american football game but i wouldnt go to a soocer game, well i would but it wouldnt be as interesting.

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'm definately up for that!

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

ok, i have a rough list..

1)get an american driving license
    2)busch gardens/universal/rest of parks not done
    3/florida keys
    4)skydiving
    5)swimming with dolphins/whales/manitees..whatever!
    6)travel around america a bit
    7)caribbean?
    8)Attend a concert (i love seeing live bands, getting to see them in florida would be awesome.
    9) Drinking round the world!
    10) party party party.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I cant drink around the world, im only 18 :'(

I would love to go round america a bit but i dont think i would be able to afford it, hmmmm.

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Ahhh the advantages of being 21...

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

sorry leo, i meant to say american football, i don't really like football in this country, never mind around the world!

and jess i'll go to some gigs with you :) i went to see the used in the house of blues...unfortunately the guy gave me the wrong stage time for the used, but i had bartered for the ticket so i guess i deserve it :p

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i would love to go to gigs but i bet clubs there are over 21.theres a band ive ben mates with on mysapce for ages and i was gonna try and convince them to go to orlando....but if i werent able to get in then there would be no point.

i wouldnt mind going to a football game, i forgot to add that. but like leom said i would much prefer to go to a soccer game, particularly women as i've always wanted to go to one in america. seen england's women, it was a quality match.

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I went to see less than jake on saturday night in leeds, they kept saying they were from florida and thats what made me think how cool it would be to see bands play out there.

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

ah yeah, they're from gainesville aren't they? i'm sure ltj shows in florida would be absolutely mental!
    how good were they? i saw them a few years ago in cardiff, and they were immense! x

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

They were really good! I went absolutely mental when they played the science of selling yourself short.

Silly me drank way too much vodka and decided it was a good idea to go in the pit!

Fell over and got trampled..got a rather purple leg!!

Terribly amused by the whole thing

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

it's not a real gig if you don't have bruises!

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

My sentiments exactly!! I wasn't as bad as my friend Tom who was so hammered he passed out up against the barrier and had to get carried to the first aid room!

we're a funny lot.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, sounds hilarious :eek:

16. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

I remember coming home from Reading Festival this year with alot of bruises and injuries but they were all worth it!! :)

17. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i went to a biffy clyro gig a while ago, and ending up falling down and being squished, but to the point where some fat guy sat on me and i cudnt breathe :( but these two BEAUTIFUL boys took me to the first aider! every cloud has a silver lining ;D

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

it's always north against the south...

LEEDS FESTIVAL ALL THE WAYYY :p

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm gonna unite with opherrichards on this one i'm afraid jess :p
    who were your highlights mate?

i managed to work my way to the front by the time goldfinger played (which involved sets by the unseen, tiger army and H2O), and so i got a massive bruise on my hip...unfortunately it disappeared pretty quickly :(

i'm going to see new found glory on saturday in brum...set your goals and four year strong are supporting...let's just say they get pretty aggressive crowds. game on!

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OOOH, this is war. :D