The Dead Topic!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Nov 5, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Now now children... behave :p Or I WILL turn this car around!

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, now listen to your mother, she knows best! ;D

3. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Wombats were good although that was the start of most bruises and cuts on the legs. Pendulum I think was probably the best, it was mayhem and I was very supprised no one got seriously hurt or died, last song it was up and out for me - safest way, also everyone came out dripping. :D Black kids supprised me, they are good live. Killers were great, wouldnt have wanted to be the cleaners to clean all that ticker tape up though! It seems such a long time ago now, cant remember everyone I saw. :(

The car cant be turned around, it has to be heading north or south! :)

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wanted to go get tickets for T in the park but i will be in america then so no point, hehe. i dont even listen to half the bands but i still think it would be amazing.

5. DisneyGibbs

I hope some musicals come on tour to Orlando or near by...I'd so go and see them. Like Wicked maybe? haha

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh yea, theres bound to be something within the year, hehe. Id love to go see something, i want to go see a basketball, baseball, ice hockey and an american football game. And go see Cirque de soleil!

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I am behaving :D

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

*childish voice* i aaaaam behaaaaaaaaaa-ving
    blah blah blah, i'm jessssss *end childish voice*

so, the credit crunch, recession yada yada... ;)

9. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

"nyyergh, look at me, I'm Matt and i'm sooooooooooo grown up!"

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Stop it now or your not going to see Mickey!!!!!!

11. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Allll in Jest :)

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooo harsh!

i know its late but i am very jealous of you seeing less than jake! then again ive seen fandangle and reel big fish twice :D

ah man my mum and sister just left from visiting me at uni...i should go to bed as i have rehearsals at eight thirty.

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I am hoping the same thing. I would think that they would get some good stuff. But I guess nemo counts as a musical and that will keep me entertained enough.

I just found this website.... http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/Orlando and some good stuff is coming to Orlando, who knows about next year! If any one is there March 10-15 you should think about seeing Legally Blonde, it is such a fun show!

Wicked is going to Fort Myers, and Jacksonville but not Orlando. http://www.ticketsnow.com/Theater_Tickets/Wicked_Tickets.html?partnerCode=uscity.net

Can you tell I'm bored and don't want to do the stuff I should be doing right now?

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont know what i should be doing right now, im totally mesmirised by disney.

Thats shocking, how will i ever pass my exams!

I would love to go see wicked or any concert whilst in florida.

15. DisneyGibbs

I am so seeing Legally Blonde!!! I did not know that was going to Orlando...I'd already looked up Wicked and decided Jacksonville was closer, and have already asked if anyone wants to go on my facebook status :p LOL. But yes....I think Finding Nemo: The Musical once a week (if not more) will have to be done.

16. DisneyGibbs

OMG Chitty Chitty is going to be there too! I think I know where my wagses are going....LOL

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

fandangle are sooo good! obv rbf are too, but fandangle are really nice guys - we stayed with them when they broke down on the side of the a470 and adam's been getting us backstage, buying us drinks etc since then.

and jess, it's owwwwwwwwwn!

18. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Bring it sister!

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i hope this ends in a dance-off!

20. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

i'll start practising.