The Disney Cure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Apr 20, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I listened to the Fantasmic show on the way home on the train today after uni. Made my day so much better from the long day of Chemistry i had.

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

And i listened to the whole show again today, i think i am going to make that my regular music for my train journeys home from glasgow

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i need to transfer my songs to my ipod...which means finding the cable....damn it!

oh i saw the new music video of high school musical three..i havent seen any of the HSM but it looks pretty cool...making me consider watching the films!

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

OMG you have to see HSM 1 and 2 they're soooo good. Kind of one of those this some ppl would be embarrassed to admit liking though but I do!! The music is great too. I have an HSM playlist on my iPod lol

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I have lots of park music on my mp3 player at the moment. i love being on the train when the track of the monorail voice over comes on, it's almost too easy to pretend i'm really there...

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, i want that voice, that would be so cool to listen to on the train. I want more park music, i love it. I need more disney songs! I loved HSM 1 but i didnt watch all of HSM 2 because it was not that good when i was watching it so i turned it off.

7. ~Disney_Princess~

Awwww I liked HSM 2 as much or even more than HSM 1. Am I the only one that liked it?? lol
    But yeah I love the park music, it really takes you there :)

8. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

No you are not the only one!! I loved HSM2 too!! I think mainly because Troy turns into a bit of a Disney bad boy but Gabriella soon turns it around lol
    (also because i fancy the pants off Zac Efron!)

One park tune that I can't get enough of is the original Main Street Electrical Parade music, it reminds me of watching it when i was little! Saddo lol

9. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I totally like both equally!
    I love some of the songs in the second one better then the first!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

I would love to BE that voice (i want to be a voice actor).

You will like the third one for songs, that video and song sounded really really good.

I have the old version of main street eleactrical parade on the classic disney volumes, though i need to buy them again as they wont work cos ive listened to them so much!!!

11. ~Disney_Princess~

Yeah I think I like more of the songs in HSM2 as well. The music for 3 sounds good, there's going to be 10 new songs!! ;D I can't wait! lol

12. *minnie**mouse*

i love the mickey mania parade from disney 1994. it's a funky wanna be rap song that say things like 'grooving dude', 'busting fresh outta sight' and 'main man mickey'. aaaahhhh the 90's. still can't figure out if it's a man or woman singing!!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i love the old mickey mouse club song..though the new one is cool i do prefer the old one.

14. *minnie**mouse*

yaaaaaaaaaay mickey!!!

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

mickey mouse...donald duck!

mickey mouse...donald duck!

didnt they sing the clubhouse song at walt's funeral and at teh opening of wdw?

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm nannying over the summer and the kids like to watch the new Mickey Mouse ClubHouse show. I was SO excited the other day when that song came on! Though I agree with you Freckles, the new song is cool, it's very catchy. But you can't mess with the classic!

17. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

M-I-C... See ya real soon... K-E-Y Why? Because we like you... EEEMMMMM-OOOHHHH---YOOUUUU-EESSSS----EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... AND DONAAAAALD DAAAAAAAACK lol ::)

18. ~Disney_Princess~

hahahaha awww man now that song's going to be in my head all night :D

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

but its worth it. i would sing it at work but the managers dont like it.

i like to randomly burst into song...it makes it more intersting.

20. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha I used to annoy my old manager singin disney songs all day... I did it on purpose! lol :p