The Disney Cure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Apr 20, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, that would be an interesting one to try. The choreography must be hard if you are one of the animals. I would love to do Belle from Beauty and the Beast, that would be great to do with all the CMs, i would want to be Gaston, but i dont think i would fit the part, lmao.

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Belle would be good! I've always wanted to be in the beauty and the beast show at hollywood studios. I know what we could do!! It's a small world! It works because we're from all over the world. We could just keep singing until they say we've won!

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha that's such an awesome idea! Make us the Winners or we'll keep singing!!! Haha.

I'd love to be Belle...her part is so awesome. I do love the hunting scene in the DHS version though...that song is just so powerful. You have to be an equity performer to play Belle though, because she actually sings.

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, it's a small world seemed very unusual to me, but singing until we win, is a great idea. persuasive torcher. lol.

I love the Beauty and the Beast show at DHS. We should perform That's how you Know from Enchanted. That would be magical.

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

haha that's an awesome idea. we need a big park and a really sunny day. shouldn't be too much of a problem!!

6. DisneyGibbs

How does she knoooooooooooooooooooow you love her?

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

How does she know, she's yooooooouuuuuuuuurs! :D

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Then we need some Jamaican guys playing instruments lol ;D

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, we would all have so much fun at the talent show i think. So much to do!!!

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Omg at college we did Supercali with all the west end hand actions n that... What a pain in the butt! :-\

11. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'd love to do one with the happy working song at work with everyone, theres a couple funny youtube singing ones from cast members :D

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I'd love to sing and dance at work to cheer the workers up, sometimes we can be so gloomy and if i could burst into musical it would be superb.

13. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Hahaha I put that on when I have a cleaning session at home :D

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, i sing when im cleaning up!

15. DisneyGibbs

I, erm....mime.

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww, miming will be a thing of the past soon. I think another Disney cure of mine is actually knowing that i can come home and just think about Disney and it will save my day from a bombardment of Chemistry