The Disney Look

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by jhurtado90, Jun 8, 2011.

1. jhurtado90

jhurtado90 New Member

Hey there!

Quick question, are there Barber Shops within Disney that are aware or know how to make good Disney Look haircuts??? Also what is the average cost that these hair saloons charge???

"Just to know if I should just go ahead and cut my own hair haha"

Thanks!

2. kate003

kate003 New Member

There are barber shops back stage for cast members, for sure at Epcot, I would guess at the other parks as well. It seemed like a lot of the hair dressers in the area knew about the Disney look when I was getting my hair done as well. There is also a barber shop right on main street ;)

3. EmilyJBC82

EmilyJBC82 New Member

yeah there are places backstage that you can get your hair cut and as someone else has said pretty much everywhere locally will know what you mean when you ask for it to be "disney look" so youl be fine!!!

As long as your hair is neat, a classic style and natural in colour then you wont have any issues!

4. c-cbabe

c-cbabe New Member

for classes do you have to wear bussiness attire?

5. jhurtado90

jhurtado90 New Member

Hey, thanks for your answers... now i just hope it's not too expensive :p

And yes, you gotta wear the suit for classes :(

6. Hamburger

Hamburger New Member

I think a men's haircut would be between $ 6 and 15, depending on where you go. Disney onstage it's more expensive than in Kissimmee or Orlando.

7. jhurtado90

jhurtado90 New Member

Oh allright, thanks for that Hamburguer ;)