the dumb blonde test!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

40 pages yikes...........im stuggiling with a sentance....i still have art work to finsh....lol...oh now..anyone know how to advertise swansea.....lol.....help! ;D ;D ;D

well at least u get on with them jim,thats great...another PC whiz,christ there everywhere!!!!1lol

:D

2. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Shhh... Don't tell me that, I don't need Competition

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oops sorry man...lol..im sure ur the only computer whizz.....well apart from my 10 year old brother lol....he knows too much about computers...hes ur threat...

4. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Pheww... Close one

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey when u arriving what day?

6. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lucky u..thats a whole *using fingers to count*6 days less than uss may 31st ppl.......anyone else arrivin that day,,,...,,,,?

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i ment arrivin same day as u..

9. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Ya I have been trying to see in the American wdwcp forums (that suck!) if any one else is going to same day as me and there is only like 5 people.

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

5 ppl..that it....well ull be in a well knitt group then,,sure ull all get on....are u all from the same state..thought u were on IP..ops sorry american d'oh...so do american CP...stay for a year?

11. low

low New Member

50 so puts me in the middle plus my hair is blond but a dye it black does that mean am hiding from my true blondeness hehehe
    lowxxxx

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

tut tut low...u are indeed hiding from ur blondeness.only kidding!!!1...lol..that is cool 50/50....lol so u can go anyway...be an blonde or a black 9 is there a name for black hair oooh yes go blonde or dark.............sorry its late////lol...ur up too...yay!!!!!!!1 ;) :D

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

We can do "Fall" or "Fall Advantage" I am doing the Fall Advantage (May-Jan) so that I can stay the longest. If I did Fall it would be just Oct-Jan (I think)

The American CP has more than 5 people that day just thats all for the people who have signed up for the crapy American forums. I love these forums because every one talks, and I learning alot about different cultures.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ooo interesting..i see i see! ;D....good choice to stay longer...lol..oh yeah not htinking straight..prob not many ppl know bout forum wel i have excuse its 1;am lol.....yeah these forums are very addictive and its great to chat to ppl from acorss the globe... ;D

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Ya, these forums are like crack! I have to take a test now so no more forums till I'm done.

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..i say that to myself all the time..lol...well with essays..and timeis ticking away!!!!!...good luck with test...and ull need sum luck to stay away from the forums!!! highly addictive :D

17. low

low New Member

am not up to much tink just been chillin round my flat 50 i think it would be more if i had not dyed my hair heehehe
    hows u
    low xxxxxxxxxxx

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) ;)im good thanx..actually sleepy but great for 1.16am lol!11 ;) ;) ;) lol....u wud of scored full marks for blonde dumbness lol..kidding...nice to know ur doing well low..lol..were both addictive hey....coming on at this time..lo..well its one way..my parents cant moan at me spending my life on the net!!!!!!!! who can blame me with this forum!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

xxxxx ;D :D

19. low

low New Member

hehehe i no what u mean i love my lap top and i hate goin back to my mum and dads houses cos the net is so freakin slow. hehehe i really like this page everyone is really nice i cant belive it like 1.22am when did it get so late
    xxxxxxxxx
    ::)

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....yeah low!!!!!!!! so true..time flys ey when u having fun!!!11 ;) ;) ;) lol..yeah plus parents are around when ur on net!!!!! *arghh* lol....they say..still on that website...lol......even in uni...i sneek to the libary and get my daily dosage of wdwip forums....lol

xxxx :D 8)