the dumb blonde test!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. low

low New Member

i no what u mean tink when ru goin to america again
    low xxxxx

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

may 31st and u low? :D

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

oooo a lowly 15 on the blond test for me....little more brown on the head then blond i think ;)

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

hello, ive done another mad test! i scored 40 - and again i am a natural blonde - whos nickname is dippy!

Sarah :D

5. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Results of "The Test"
    How "blonde" are you?

Your score = 25

What does your score mean?
    You haven't got a drop of blonde in you...whether or not you've been blessed with golden tresses. You don't behave in any of the typical blonde ways, and probably don't fall for all that stereotypical "dumb blonde" nonsense. You know that using hair color to determine character is ridiculous, and would rather be seen for the unique individual that you are. How very un-blonde of you!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol are u sure u answerd those questions correctly jessy...lol kidding!!!!! ;)

7. cinderelli.jessy

is this a rethoric question??? lol why are you asking, you know i am blonde??? LOL ;D ;D

8. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i so need to take this test as i am a blonde!!! lol

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

u neednt bother....we all ready know george that ur + 1000000% dumb blonde ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

10. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Your score = 10

What does your score mean?
    You haven't got a drop of blonde in you...whether or not you've been blessed with golden tresses. You don't behave in any of the typical blonde ways, and probably don't fall for all that stereotypical "dumb blonde" nonsense. You know that using hair color to determine character is ridiculous, and would rather be seen for the unique individual that you are. How very un-blonde of you!

hah hahaha thats funny

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

its not true its so not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) shes not 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

12. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

sharky!!!  :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ::) ::) ::) :p :p :p ::) ::)

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'm not blonde!!!!! Meany!!!!! You sheep loving shark!!! lol :D :D :D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol......u sure are george!!!1 :p :p ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D.ur a dumb butt blonde...a bimbo a ditsy and sqwak....lol..i making up silly words here but i think they relate to u!!!!!11 ;) ;) 8) ::) ::) :p ;) :D ;D :D heheheh.......

laugh all u want about the sheep lover.....im laughing at the taco one!!...

i like manatees!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

there is nothing wrong with liking tacos caus they are lovely.

You are just bitter and twisted bout the whole sheep in jacuzzi thing!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.....yeah ok nothing wrong with sheep lol...there is with tacos tho!!!!! ;) ;)..lol at jacuzzi......hey ppl are gunna think im crazy lol!!11 ;) :D :D :D :D

17. cinderelli.jessy

nope... why should we???????????? lol :p

18. low

low New Member

soz tink went to sleep am goin on the 6 june my mate is goin on 31 like u hope all is good
    low
    xxxxx

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

she is totally crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D :D

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey low..yeah see u there soon!1 ;) ;) ;) ;)

and as for u geaorge stop puttin ppl of from me!!!! ;) ;) ur the crazy one!!!!1