The Excitement Thread

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Piglet, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Piglet

Piglet New Member

So the application date of August 1st is drawing closer and I think we need a bit of Disney spirit to get us all geared up for the application process (If you've done it before, it can be lengthy and daunting) It can also be very exciting when you're thinking about what you're applying for :D

So I thought here we can post images perhaps you've taken of the parks or of Florida if you've been before or just ones you've seen online that you think look fun (Even if it's just random Disney images). And if anyone's done the program before then perhaps you've got some stories you'd like to share and if anyone's got any questions then you can ask them here too :)

So i'm going to start this thread off with a strange little picture..

Working at Animal Kingdom, after you leave the park you'll walk into the car park, turn the corner then sit in the bus shelter which is specifically for cast members and wait for your bus back to your housing estate.. If you were in England you'd probably expect to see some pigeons walking around the car park but in Florida I was quite surprised to be greeted by these crazy birds.. lol they are massive!

[img width=400 height=300]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558295_10150916944421193_2049767732_n.jpg[/img]

2. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

hey! this is an awesome idea for a thread! i love it!
    well i posted this picture i took in january on my disney tumblr and it seemed to get a lot of notes so here's the main street electrical parade! xD i love watching it from this angle because you can always see the beautifully lit castle in the background! :D
    [​IMG]

3. Piglet

Piglet New Member

OOh you have a tumblr, i'll have to follow you :) I just started a new blog actually called WorkingforDisney.tumblr i'm just adding photos and kinda making a journal for myself but also that others can read if they want to, 5 followers in less than a day tho, pretty good! :eek: lol

One of my personal favorite rides in all of the Disney parks, Expedition Everest is soo great! Even better if you haven't been on it before you just don't know what to expect :p Definitely a must visit for when you're over there!
    [img width=400 height=450]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/31099_416043941192_5979193_n.jpg[/img]

4. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

I totally love your blog! here's a shameless plug to mine xD

http://andrew-jason.tumblr.com/

It might sound weird but i could spend forever walking around Epcot at night. One of my favorite things to do in WDW is to watch illuminations at the far end of world showcase in Japan, wait for the crowds to thin out and then walk the long way round to the exit in future world, just soaking in the beauty of it all with who you're with. xD
    [​IMG]

5. Piglet

Piglet New Member

I love the Japan bit :p Do you know if they've changed that show yet or is it always the same at Epcot do u think? :)