THE FIRST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sangreazul8, Mar 17, 2010.

1. sangreazul8

sangreazul8 Active Member

What do you think is the first thing you will do when you arrive Orlando?

2. shinjirod

shinjirod New Member

Take a crapload of pictures of all the different disney and universal studio stuff on the airport. :D

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Whip out the sunglasses! haha xx

4. Leloo

Leloo New Member

going to Cici´s for a cinnamon roll madness party ;D

5. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Find a Taco Bell, Wendys, McDonalds or any other fast food chain and have a feast! I especially want to try Taco Bell, I've heard so much about it from my American friends!! Or a 'all you can eat' breakfast!! ;D

6. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Oh my god.. Cannot wait to go to ponderosa! Amaaazing all you can eat breakfast! =]

7. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Dude, I know! It was so overwhelming, the amount of food there amazed me! I loved the little pork sausages!

8. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Buy some Goldfish my favourite american food YUMMY!!!!

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Probably clear customs and get my luggage... you lot might not need them, but I do! ;)

Then probably sleep. Sleep is good.

Trip to buy food as well - if I'm close enough to a fast food place, food please!

Although, most of the time I will just SMILE!!!
    Laura - I will come to Ponderosas with you. They have the BEST breakfasts EVER!!! I kind of fancy an ice cream breakfast... hmmm :p
    xx

10. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

Getting off the aeroplane helps first! None of you can do much if you're still sat on an aeroplane!

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Take my tights off :)

12. theshox

theshox New Member

Feels like this is going to be the lamest answer of all, but here goes :p

I would settle down in the house complex first, and get as much information around my work and get to know this "The Hub" thing.
    BUT then I will buy a ton of Ben and Jerry's :D

13. liberal

liberal New Member

taking off all my clothes which I used in Norway... brrrr.... (not all of them :p)

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

If I got to go back again....I'd sleep! Haha. And probably catch up with everyone who would still be there that I know. The first week is so tiring you need all the sleep you can get! Having to wake at 6am for a week is not fun!

15. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

If I went back i'd prob go to planet hollywood or the t-rex restaurant in dtd just to see what its like and then go to bed

16. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

I like the idea of buying ben and jerry's!!!

I think the first thing I'll do (after the plane and moving in stuff) is go swimming! Or sleeeepppp... :)

17. monoenny11

monoenny11 New Member

fist of all i would not beleive that i am there and secondly take loads of picture to ensure i am actually there

18. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

Hit up the parks

19. Lois21

Lois21 New Member

Dennys!!!!! :D