The 'how many days game????' mines 4

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lucus04, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Ya that is me too. A mix of emotions. It is weird cause I am not normally like that. It is always like YAY I AM EXCITED but what if....

I am hoping we will all plan to meet some place the first night so we can all get to know each other. I think that would be really cool. It is hard not knowing where everyone is and some people have been to Florida and some haven't but I am sure we can pull off something and go out for a late supper, or late wal mart trip even. :) Then at least we know each other when we are stuck at all the meetings together. :)

34 days now for me.

2. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Ok, I have to. Maybe the new people learning of their dates might want to join in too with their numbers. LOL. I just cant let go of this thread till I can say "I am going to Disney." Seeing as I started posting in here back at like 200 something days.

But yay. 23 days from now I will be in Florida. (Says 24 on my counter cause it counts today too. But counting the hours right I would be their by now.) :)

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

2 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS AND TWO DAYS!!!!

4. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

21 days! Waited a long time to say that! ;D

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I have no idea, I can't even begin to think, I need something to work it out for me

*goes in search*

Bloody hell, ages away! 8 months and 3 days.

6. DisneyGibbs

That's a long time...I do not envy you LOL. But then you'll be there months after I am.

7. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

we'll have a bit of overlap where we'll be there at the same time! :D

8. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

We can all be there together for Christmas ;D

9. DisneyGibbs

We're all in this together....

hehe

We should all try to book the same day off in December some time so we can all have a mahoosive Christmas meal! haha.

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

at TGI's? :p

11. DisneyGibbs

Haha sure :p I'm quite certain there is one near by.

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Naaah, we'll go somewhere different this time!

Malcolm Geoffs might cook you something up in The flat, sure you'll all love that.

13. DisneyGibbs

You're all invited to a roast round mine...my roast potatoes are amazing :p

14. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Count me in! I'll pack my pinny and give you a hand :)

15. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

After a nine month wait I can finally say ...... 20 days till i go!!!! I am full of mixed emotions. Ahhhh! ;D

16. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Ok... I had to bump this thread because... well it is 0 days now till I am leaving. I leave in a few hours. So crazy. But Yay finally going to Disney. Just have to go say goodbye to my pets and board the dogs for the night cause my train leaves almost at midnight tonight. I arrive still on the 2nd but I wont be here to post that. So YAY... I AM FINALLY GOING TO DISNEY.