THE ISLAND!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kelly_p, Aug 16, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im starting this partly cos i wanted to know and partly cos there are very few new topics at the mo and boards are getting a bit dull!!

So anyway has anyone seen it?? I saw it the other day - i was totally confused til my bf explained it to me 1/2 way through then it made sense and i thought it was quite good, very good story, a bit unrealistic in parts but what film isnt??

I was jus thinking how weird it would be if it was actually real?

whats your opionions ppl? ;D

2. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

It's a sci-fi movie... so obviously it will be unrealistic.

Anyway, we all know science is trying to make us live longer, so who knows? In the future we might have our "clones" :eek:

Now a days they are "creating" skin for those burned.

I liked the movie, story is good, lots of action and some good effects!

I'd def recommend it.

3. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I want to see that movie but my friends don't.  I heard that it was good, but long.  I also heard that it requires alot of thinking and for those who like movies that takes minimal thinking, it's not a good pick ;)

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

this film is defo a must

i went to the movies on sunday to see bewitched but missed that starting so we decided to see the island instead, and from reading what it was about it wouldn't have been a 1st choice.

anyway to cut a long story i absoulty loved it, but its scary to think that this could actually happen futher down the line, and all in the name of living longer

so to everyone i would defo recomend it

5. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I didn't see this movie but I have to comment: Ewan McGregor = hoooooooooooot

~ Jen

(Sorry to butt in with such insignificant dribble! :) )

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

don't be sorry lol its soooooooooooo true

7. lildanni

lildanni New Member

i thought the film was fab!!! the action parts were a bit unrealistic but thought the plot was really clever - and VERY freaky!

Definately go see!!!

Danielle