THE LETTERS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

hey guys just in case any of u havent reached the postman yet...my interview letter came this morning!!!! february 28th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 whoohoo i cant wait!!

2. emma

emma New Member

oh my god im so excited and i cant believe nobody is here to share my excitement!!!! PEOPPPLLLEEE!!!!!
    ellen where r ya when i need sum equal craziness???????????????? whoooohoooooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    im soory is that too overboard??? ah well ;D

3. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Hey there Emma Good News isn't it!!! ;D

There are two dates though, Frazdog and I are on Tuesday 1st March :D

I'm so excited, I'll probably get nervous nearer the time but right now i'm really just sooooooooooooooo looking forward to it :D

4. emma

emma New Member

oh no...so we wont all get to meet!! im guessin they may be splitting it north and south then?? ah well GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hooray! Finally we have an end to waiting! ; :D

I don't have a clue when my interview is yet as im at uni today and the post in Bury usually comes around 11 o clock! I've told by Mum to ring me as soon as the post arrives so i'll let you know what my date is as soon as I can. It's a share that there are two different dates. I was really looking forward to meeting all you guys!

I totally thought that the interview would be on either a thursday or a friday!

I'm so exited!

Izzy xx

6. emma

emma New Member

yey i know i think im over excited !!! ur in the uni of manchester rite???
    lol mite cu on the train im in liverpool!

7. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Both the dates are in London so there must be quite a few of us   :eek:

Frazdog and I had to email Yummy and let them know we were away on those 28th.  I didn't want to just leave it and wait to see if the two dates coincided am i glad i didn't :)  That's why we're on 1st March  ;)

I reckon we'll all be split pretty evenly x   I hope i get to meet some of you though, it'd be a real shame if we didn't after all this chatting for months on the forum x x x  

8. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Yes Emma im at uni in Manchester.

Does the liverpool train go through Manchester? It would be so fuuny if we were on the same train!

The train fares are so expensive! Its so much cheaper if you go down from Leeds. Us northwesterners are being ripped off. ::)

9. emma

emma New Member

oh rite cool...i meant splitting the northern applicants one day ie 28th and the southern on the 1st of march...altho i duno y ive just made that idea up lol!!! well good luk 2 both of u!!!! and enjoy ur trip...hopefully well eventaully meet stateside neway! x

10. emma

emma New Member

erm no not necessarily it doesnt but in some cases its easier for me to drive to manchester and get trains there....bigger station more availablilty. im going to london on saturday for a mini holiday for my 18th so i mite chek out the offices then!! are you from manchester?

11. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I'm from just outside of manchester from a place called Bury although I have to go to manchester to get the train as the trainline from Bury is abandoned. We have a wonderful tram system called the Metrolink instead which made me late for uni this morning! ::)

Happy birthday for the other day by the way! Have fun on saturday ;D

12. emma

emma New Member

lo thanks! yeah i know bury!!

13. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Have you all got your suits already? I've not got mine yet, I have looked but haven't really found one i like.

I'm really excited about going, it's nervewracking though as this could be the day which launches a life changing experience for all of us! :eek:

I hope we meet stateside as well, but all we can do for now is prepare and keep our fingers crossed! lol x x

I'm going to enjoy this month though as the 4 weeks after the interview are going to be torture!!! :-\

14. emma

emma New Member

i kow i promised myself i wouldnt lok on this site after the interviews as it wil only make me more nervous!!! so if u dont hear from me i havent disapeared off the earths face lol! i looked yesterday in manchester but i also havent found one.. thik ill go in a skirt sort of traditional disney-sih i guess! ooh how stepford of me!

15. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I've bought my suit but I now need to go and buy another one as i've lost weight recently and the suit just hangs off me!

I finish Uni at 3 this afternoon so im going to go to Manchester and try and find a new one. I went looking last week but all of them are trouser suits and I want a skirt one. I think I may just end up buying a new jacket and then wearing my ASDA work skirt instead. The last thing I want is my skirt falling off in the interviews :D

Im also going to go to the disney store just to get in the mood!

16. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I think i may wait as well until nearer the time. That way at least i know it'll fit :D Last thing you want as well is a suit which falls down or pops open :p lol x x

I wonder what dates everyone else has?

17. emma

emma New Member

humm i know yeah...were are they all?????

18. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey Im here, I just dont have a date! :-[ :'(

19. emma

emma New Member

aww kerry...all in good time u wil!!!!!!!! :p

20. Tinks

Tinks New Member

thanks em!