THE LETTERS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 25, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww yay everyone, well happy 4 u! not that long then, just around 4 weeks ;) u get the map and everythin how to get there? when i got that i got excited *sad i know*

this is now where the madness begins!

xxx

2. emma

emma New Member

hey sara. no we need to email back and confirm out attendance and the all that stuf will be sent!

3. Tinks

Tinks New Member

What do you mean madness BEGINS??

Im sure this lot have been mad for ages!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Ooh yeah sorry i skipped ahead a letter or so, it was all a bit of a blur for me haha.

aww yeah bet ur all well excited now :) and emma did u have a good 18th, sorry haven't had chance 2 speak to you since :)

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha that indeed is true kerry, but u will see a sudden increase in madness and craziness. it does get out of control, haha

xxx

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Emma....calm down....I'm here....everything will be ok!!!

and lucky you, you get to meet me finally as I'm on the 28th too!! (3 days after my birthday...BIG celebrations to be had the night before...well, ok, not too big! ;))

Hurrah!! I'm so happy....it's definitely pulled me outta my dissertation/project slump that I've fallen into!! :D

Can't wait!!!

love you all, love mickey, love Disney world, love life! :D

Ellen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. emma

emma New Member

haha ellen thats the moto to top alll life mottos! i was going crazy for a minute thought all fellow applicants had gone !!! lol. yep we get 2 meet and many more i assume... erm my 18th was poo 2 be honest sara i sat in bed and cried about my alevel career crumbling before my eyes...ah well have to w8 the results i guess!!! oh yes madness shall only get worse in ere! but im NOT coming on this site after the interviews ill only make myself worse!!

8. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

All fellow applicants haven't gone, I've been here :'(

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww emma *hug* i'm sure it'll b ok, think positive :)

I'm down bout my uni work at the min as i say everytime i need to put more effort into it instead of crammin at the end! I'm gona put that into practice this semester, i need to, need to get as good a degree mark as i can

ellen - great motto ;)

xxx

10. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Don't worry about Uni, i'm sure you'll do fine :) I was the same at college, kept leaving it for the last minute. not becuase i didn't have time, but more because i didn't have the movitivation to hit the books :-\ You can do it though, even if you just set aside 2 hours a day and build it up slowly ;)

I hope we get to work together in September x It'd be ace to be meeting you guys out there :D

Fingers, toes, legs, arms, feet, hands, hair, eyes, EVERYTHING crossed x x x :p

11. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I still don't know what date im down for yet :(

I don't even know if the post has arrived or if the postman can't be bothered to deliver it as i'm still at uni and although I told my Mum to ring if I got any letters she hasn't been in contact yet and i dont have any credit left on my mobile to ring her!

Hey Ellen I know what you mean about dissertaition slumps!
    I have to write a 15,000 word dissertation by mid march as well as do about a million other things. I think the only thing keeping me going at the moment is that this time next year I could be at Disney with all you guys! :)

I feel like ringing up Royal mail and demanding my post :D

12. emma

emma New Member

DO IT!!!!! tell them ur life depends on this lol

13. Izzy

Izzy New Member

I could always threaten to sue them for psychological harm if they don't hand it over! :D

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Dissertation sucks!! :p all boo dissertations!!!! (altho mine's kind of about Disney, so can't complain that much!! :D)

I'm sure you've received it Iz, don't worry, don't panic, everything will be fine! :D

Ellen xxxxx

15. emma

emma New Member

hahaha...someone seriously need to surgically remove my hand from this box of thorntons continental!! or else never mind a succesful interview i wont be fitting on the plane!

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

mmmm....chocolate!! I'll have some if you don't want it all! :D

Ellen xxx

17. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Gosh I wish my dissertation was disney related!

Mines on Adverse Possession in Land Law which itranslated in English for all you non law studiers out there is basically about squatters rights. It's quite interesting but is really technical and complex. ::)

Emma if we both get through, you can have half of my seat on the plane as my body weight seems to be decreasing every minute. Ive lost a stone without trying over christmas so i'll be counting on you lot to fatten me up!

I'm getting addicted to these boards so I'm now going to go home and see if my letter has arrived. If it hasn't I swear the postman won't know what's hit him tomorrow! :eek:

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

a stone?!!? WOW!! :eek: and over christmas!?!? DOUBLE WOW!!! (I put loads on over xmas...losing it slowly but surely!! [7lbs so far!]) well done Iz!! :D :D :D

My dissertation title is

Movie Posters of the Disney Animated Classics

It's really interesting so not too bad to have to do (altho I still wish I didn't have to do it!), and I do try and get Disney in where possible...it just makes it all so much more fun!!! :D

Ellen xxxx

19. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I'm sure the letter will be there don't worry. Remember when we all heard back from our Telephone interviews and we came on the boards and saying who got through and who didn't, there were people then who received a letter a day later than the rest x x Rest assured, you definately have an interview so i wouldn't worry which date, eother way you'll be with super peeps all the way! ;D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Selina, i have everythin crossed 4 u guys :)

yeah will be great to see you all out there, we can come greet u all at the airport ;) haha

your dissertation sounds great ellen ;) i already know what i'm doin for mine as we keep bein prepped for it, don't know the exact title but its along the lines of comparing alton towers and disney as a visitor attraction on the basis of overcoming seasonality!

xxx