The Living Situation: Patterson or Commons??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Jul 24, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Hello ;D

Just wondering... I hear now that they're putting CRP's in both The Commons and the new Patterson Court!

So which one is better? And which one does everyone want? I lived in Vista when I was there the first time but I always loved the Commons I thought it was pretty... but is Patterson better?? I haven't seen it!

Just wanted to get everyone's opinion :D

2. topofox

topofox New Member

I know Patterson is newer, so you get new pool, furniture, etc, however the place to live will always be The Commons, because it´s exclusive for CRP cast members, so, the best parties are always there. Believe me, commons is the best one!!!

3. commons is the place 2 be.

4. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

i was reading some girls blog earlier and she had pics from in her room in commons im guessin al the stuff was hers ut she disney-ed it up so good, jealous lol x

5. princess_shayna

I definitely think you're right! I just heard that Patterson had a new pool and a nice fireplace by the pool!! But The Commons has always been the place to be!

6. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

To be honest, I'll just be happy to be in Florida, working for Disney. I don't give a damn where I end up living, so long as there's a nice pool there.
    Common's may be more fun at the moment, but if you want fun you can make your own, whether you be in Commons or Patterson. It's all good in my mind :D

7. topofox

topofox New Member

nice attitude, but still Commons is the best place to be, lol. If you are not a party person, maybe at the end it would really care where you end up.

8. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

I was watching a vlog that some US college program guys had made on youtube the other day, and they described Patterson as the "retirement home of the college program". I think they were comparing it to Vista though.

(the youtube channel was http://www.youtube.com/user/theGoofyphonecall ..... I thought their vids were pretty funny)

9. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Yeah Commons is partytown sure enough, thatd be my 1st choice. But if I ended up in Patterson with some mates I wouldn't be 100% gutted. We'll see.

10. princess_shayna

I like to party, but i just as much enjoy chilling out by the pool or watching movies... I think I would want The Commons because it's like the home of the CRP or something! I don't like it how they're splitting it up now! Plus... from the Commons you can actually see the outlet mall! It's 5 min away!!!

11. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Ooo! I like shopping!! I have just come back from Lakeside Shopping Centre so malls are good! ;D

12. princess_shayna

The Premium Outlet Mall is right across from the entrance to the commons, you walk and are there in 5 minutes! It's a shopping mecca! And it has starbucks for in the mornings lol!

13. jackattack

jackattack New Member

omg i totally forgot about that outlet mall - I really want to be in the commons now, although I really should try to stay away - I tend to have a shopping problem lol

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

One way or the other, even if you live at the Commons you can always hop on the bus over to Patterson to visit some friends while simultaneously taking advantage of the swanky pool-side fireplace and ping pong tables! So one way or another, it's all good. Starbucks gives is basically what my body runs on (in addition to pixie dust of course ;)) so the closer I am to that, the better! However, also living next to shops that will make me dip into my wallet a lot may be a dangerous thing... dum dum duuuuum :eek:

15. princess_shayna

It will be very dangerous, but also convenient... aka for Starbucks reasons lol! I will spend a lot of money there I know already, but once i've been there a while i'll be able to semi control myself! lol! I just love that mall!!! And like you said Shanan, you can always take a bus to Patterson :)

16. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Panera Breaddddddddddddddddddd

17. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

I'd live in a shed as long as I was there. I don't care where I live. Both places sound nice though, I'd be happy in either.

18. princess_shayna

When it comes down to it, I would be too! But I still like to compare! lol!

19. wilfy

wilfy New Member

I live in patterson, came 14th july. its awesome, really nice...but i still wish i was in the commons cos i have to leave parties at 1am at the minute

20. wilfy

wilfy New Member