The Living Situation: Patterson or Commons??

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

Lol Im not too fussed where I live. As long as I get along with the people, thats all that matters ;D

2. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

hear hear

3. Helix

Helix New Member

I concur!

Love Chattham Building 9 right next to exit and clubhouse. Great! Love Patterson when to a few parties there. Vista is small. and never been inside the commons.

4. Lauralaura21

Lauralaura21 New Member

My friend did the ICP and lived in Vista. Saw some pictures and thought it looked good! ;D

5. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

It was awesome!! It was old, but it had character...building 18 was the best, overlooking the lake and the basketball court...great views :p

6. alex_wallington

alex_wallington New Member

I am a vista way person!!! I loved it there..2507 :).. always knowing there would be something going on no matter what time you finished work!! Definitely the place to be... although I guess the commons would be awesome if you were working in UK pav as you would be with all the lovely epcot people.....Patterson Court really doesnt appeal to me and someone commented earlier saying it was like a retirement home.... made me giggle.... A lot!!!!x

7. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I lived in Vista too and loved it! 3302! ANd then hopefully I get hired for CRP so I can live in the Commons! I love the Commons because it's right across the street from the huge outlet mall!!! ;D

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

from plotting a big RV fake-theft, to discussion of creepy gnomes, to the great ice cream debate, and now back to the original topic of this thread...

it's the ciiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiife! :D

9. princess_shayna

It moves us all ;)

10. alex_wallington

alex_wallington New Member

Yes living opposite the Premium outlet cant be a bad thing... well it can if I spend lots of money!!! ArGH! I have to say... Chatham Sq always seemed a bit like a ghost town and my view on patterson still stands.... Commons or Vista!!! (well vista everytime butif im on the crp then COMMONS :) )x

11. princess_shayna

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I would agree! Though I can't say that I've seen much of Chatham, or any of Patterson. But Vista was awesome!

13. princess_shayna

It really was :)

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I never saw a Florida-sized cockroach in my bedroom, so I was happy! :D T'was home sweet home!

15. princess_shayna

If i saw a cockroach I would stop breathing lol

16. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

In Florida they're big enough you can put saddles on them. True story.

17. princess_shayna

awee that makes me think of a Bug's Life!

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I saw a few cockroaches...

I also saw a Price management worker go after a snake with his tools, it was amusing :D

19. princess_shayna

that is mega scary!! lol

20. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I had a little look at Patterson, it looks real nice and new (fireplace by the pool anyone?!?!) but I'd love to get put in Commons, thats where the parties are! But I think if I got put in Patterson I'd try my upmost to make it the new Commons :D