The next step? What happens after you have a phone interview?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by PrincessAriel81, Aug 15, 2009.

1. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Look at the section entitled "The Interview" for guidelines on what to wear. Most importantly keep in mind the "disney look" when you're getting ready - no visible piercings or tattoos, professional clothes, conservative hair style, etc etc

2. marianne

marianne New Member

I had the same interview process as you, only in a two week time span. I was offered the job after the last phone interview, and leave December 8th to work in merchandise at the norwegian pavilion. The interview was really casual and very easy. I'm betting that you will get a job offer to.
    Good luck =)

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

And also don't forget to wear a smile! ;D

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Smiley, enthusiastic and look oh so happy :)

5. jackattack

jackattack New Member

The smile should hardly be an issue after the recruiters do their Disney presentation. When I seen the presentation last time I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the entire day!

6. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Oh i know eh it was such a magical video!!!

7. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Oh between the video and just playing the fun trivia game, how can you not smile?! haha It's like "the happiest interview on Earth" :D

8. crp2010?

crp2010? New Member

Oh wow! cant wait for that magical experience then.. only two months left yay. i need to cut my hair though and shave. right now i just dont "look disney" at all lol