The personality test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

http://community.sparknotes.com/person/

You are a Politician!
    (Dominant Extroverted Abstract Thinker)

You are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)— forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad" is up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

LMAO@being manipulative *evil grin*
    I actually like what it says ( it also mentioned only 8% of people are more dominant than me haha *swings her whip* )

Julia

2. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

You are a Guru!
    (Submissive Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
    You are a GURU (SEAF)— kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature.

Above all, you like going with the flow. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Haha...I´m a guru, too! ;D ;D ;D

You are a Guru!
    (Submissive Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
    You are a GURU (SEAF)— kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature.

Above all, you like going with the flow. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

Would correspond to my very low stress factor... ;D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

disneymad You are a Healer!
    (Submissive Extroverted Concrete Feeler)
    You are a HEALER (SECF)— caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxxxx

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aww i wil make sure im a mom someday!!!!1lol :D :D :D

6. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, and you´ll name your daughter Aurora! ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol!!!!!!! yeah sure will!!!!!!!!! hehehe!!!!!!!! :D ;)

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

From the sounds of this we are the EXACT opposite LOL

Julia

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol julia! :D :D :D ;)

10. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

You are a Performer!
    (Dominant Extroverted Abstract Feeler)
    You are a PERFORMER (DEAF)— personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.
    You have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible that you're Madonna.

yea guys....CALL ME MADONNA!!!!! :D HA

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Awww that's a great personality LOL You want to switch? haha
    Julia

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

You are a Healer!
    (Submissive Extroverted Concrete Feeler)
    You are a HEALER (SECF)— caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

thats what i got as well lol

xxx

13. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

im a guru - not really a suprise when all the other tests are tellling me that im angelic!

Sarah :D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

too angelic id say sarah!!!1 ;) ;) ;) :p ;)

:D

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I'm sure Commons will bring out the devil in Sarah ;)

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D ;)

17. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

well, im not at the commons yet - havnt even applied yet - must do that soon!

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh you will go at some point ;D

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

You are an Artist!
    (Dominant Introverted Abstract Feeler)
    You are an ARTIST (DIAF)— creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often— especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

Ok then, Not the real Jim but o well

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ahhhhhhhhhhh i wanted the artist!!!1 *hummpf* lol......