The personality test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im a performer!lol

xx

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) ;D u got whats suited to ur carrreeer thats cool....excuse my writing im a little sleepy...heheh any excuse lol ;)

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Sarah you got to apply soon, promise me you will ;D ;D ;D

4. low

low New Member

am a GURU

which means
    You are a GURU (SEAF)— kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature.

Above all, you like going with the flow. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever
    is that good????????????????????

5. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m a guru, too. :) I think it´s funny... ;D

6. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

You are an Activist!
    (Dominant Extroverted Concrete Feeler)
    You are an ACTIVIST (DECF)— motivated and righteous, you feel the need to change this harsh, horrible world we live in. The world would be your oyster, if you weren't 27% likely to be vegetarian. Anyway, you are forceful and outgoing, so you enjoy interacting with other people and are willing to aggressively pursue your goals. If you are male, you are probably thin and lanky, just because that's what activists look like. If you are female, you probably wear thick-rimmed glasses and tight clothes *or* some kind of hippie outfit.

In more general terms, you are driven much more by emotion than logic. But because of your ideals, you are more interested in real-world results than abstract conclusions.

Advice from us: Make sure you listen to your opposition. Don't hasten to attack different ideologies. This will also help your relationship with your friends.

lol

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D gosh george ur so unsual......... ;) :D.yeah george...read the last senatnce lol....heheheeheheheh ;)

8. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

sharky you are so cheeky!!!!!

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

and dont u know it george!11 ;) ;) ;) :-X :-X :-X :-X :D :D :D

10. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

this is true. but you should be nicer to your friends or you will find yourself travelling to disney on the wing of the plane!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:'( :'( ol...hehehe :D

12. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yes, i will! i really want to do this!

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i will carry out that punishment!!!!!!!! and i will throw your food out to you so hopefully your condition of inhaling food may help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.stop telling ppl my bad habits of inhaling food...lol.....cricky :D

15. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Aparently, i am a Mastermind ??? :D

8)

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah ok stu,we believe u!!...only kidding! ;)