The Seasonal Work Program.

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by s4meb, Jul 26, 2006.

1. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

exact same time as me then

shall we meet sumwhere outside and go in 2gether?

2. sure. ill msn ya my mobile number when i get home,

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

okily dokily!

4. Trev

Trev New Member

They'd only delivered them to the wrong house!

My neighbour dropped them round a few minutes ago which was very nice of him.

Shame really as I wanted to shout 'WILSOOOON' at the FedEx man.

5. so thats 3 out of 3, did we miss anyone off?

6. Trev

Trev New Member

So who else is flying out from Gatwick and which flights?

I think a few of us are going with Virgin (SNES games on board!!!!!!) Be a good idea to meet up so we have people to talk to for the flight.

Do we need to get the return ticket now as well for the 10th of November?

7. mickeymarc

mickeymarc Member

woooo mine came too!!!!! i really hope to get ym visa ontime now, couldnt get an earlier appointment than the 1st :-\
    im flying with virgin on the 10th trev from gatwick, and so is Tan, so it would be good to all meet up at the airport :)

8. yeah get your return ticket now cos it'll be cheaper than getting it later

9. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

tan got her forms but they said she was born in uk wen she was actually born in germany!! so she has had to request new ones!

10. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i wonder how many ppl are doing this program with us.... coz there must be more than the 8 or so that we know of

11. i was thinking that too jilly, i wonder if it's just us UK'ers, their must be more out there somewhere . . .

12. bethie

bethie New Member

Hiya, just joined this forum, im also going on the seasonal program starting 10th of Sept, I cant wait. Im leaving from Glasgow Airport on the 8th of Sept. I finally have all my forms through and my visa applications tommorow. So im really looking forward to it:) If you guys are all getting together once your in Orlando give me a shout cos id love to meet up with yas :) anyways better get back to work
    Bubyes,
    Beth xx

13. some of us have our visa interview tommorow too, are you going to london for it?

14. Tan

Tan New Member

Ahhhh horror!!! Like Jilly said am awaiting new I-797 form!!!! Silly Disney!
    Our group is getting bigger!! Did anyone else have their Disney packs today??
    Quite scary, Cant believe how in detail the 'look' is!! :D
    19 days guys!!!!!
    Tan x x x

15. bethie

bethie New Member

Yeah my interview is in London at 2.15pm. Are yous meeting up before it? I have the earliest flight down into Luton then getting the train to London Bridge and attempting to find my way from there. Ive not had my Disney pack yet, but heard the Disney look is pretty strict, so ive spent about 50 quid on makeup to cover my tattoo so it doesnt cause a problem. Ive to go straight to the Vista Way apartments on the 10th but I dont know if thats where ill be staying yet hmmm oh well not long to go YAY :D

16. s4meb

s4meb New Member

hey everyone,
    yeah tan i got my pack and cant belive how in depth the disney look has to be. not long now tho. :) :)

17. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Just to let you know the Virgin planes from Gatwick to Orlando rarely have the games facilities as they usually use the older planes (hopefully this wont be the case but most do). I know when I went over in May they had the older planes so no games just movies and TV and Radio. On the way back however they had the games. It just depends on which plane they use.

18. my interviews in the morning so prob see ya in the building!

19. bethie

bethie New Member

Cool well ill hopefully see you there then, thats if i manage to find the embassy hehe :D what is it you guys are all doing when you get over there is it food and drink or attractions?

20. I'm in operations - wish i knew which bit tho!